“Beyond Excellent ! 10/10...every which way...PERFECT!”

Viva Garden Serviced Residence
Ranked #30 of 851 Hotels in Bangkok
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Beyond Excellent ! 10/10...every which way...PERFECT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I arrived at the hotel earlier than check-in. No problem.
They ran out of rooms in my rate. No problem.
They checked me in immediately. They upgraded me for free.
From the moment you arrive at Viva, you are received with such exquisite manner you feel you are truly someone special.
The apartment was immaculate; there are no other words to describe it.
Viva is a hop, skip and jump from the sky train. Taxis are readily available in an instant. Plenty of stores around for you to purchase a toiletry product or a fried chicken quickly.
I would like to know who the Manager of Viva is....I would love to steal him away. This guy knows his job!!! This guy beats 5 star hotels in a heart beat.
The place is a gift to travelers; the working or the tourist.
I have been sitting in front of my laptop for a while trying to find something wrong with the place and I have failed.
I have never recommended a place before as I recommend the Viva to you, my fellow travelers.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
10 Thank hzy16c
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 20 January 2012
Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while staying in Bangkok. Thanks for letting us fulfill your journey. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedbacks from your recent stay at Viva Garden by Bliston and to let us know that we are doing good work, good enough to deserve such a nice review like this.

We delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and everything was meeting your expectation. You said that our hotel is ‘a gift to travelers’ – what a kind word! Well, others might think this is sound too good to be true so we must say that we just would like to be ‘the right choice’ for travelers. With the high standard of accommodation, facilities, service and with our reasonable room rates; we confident to say that our hotel is suitable for whether business or leisure visits, solo traveler, couple or family trip, short or long stay - we will never let you down.

We want you to know that nothing can make us stop smiling while reading your review. We trying hard to provide the best service to our customers, and their satisfaction is our reward. We believe that nothing else can beat the sincerely service minded. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

Thank you indeed for recommending us to other travelers. If you have chances to visit Bangkok, please return stay at Viva Garden by Bliston. Welcome back at anytime.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Viva Garden by Bliston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Florence, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

This was my first trip to Bangkok and I selected this hotel based on the numerous good Trip Advisor reviews. I stayed for 10 nights and left very impressed. Was it perfect? No . . . as other reviewers have commented, the shower temperature would vary at times and the breakfast buffet could have been warmer. My assigned room was 305 and the free wifi was very fast despite a negative comment by another reviewer. I could stream Youtube on my ipad easily anytime I wanted to. Incidentally, there's a regular 110 Volt outlet in the washrooms for recharging electronics. Although I arrived at the hotel at midnight due to a late flight from Tokyo, the front desk staff welcomed me like family and I was shown to my room by "the" Mr. Naphat. I told him he was famous all over the world due to Trip Advisor and he laughed. He was still on duty when I went down for breakfast in the morning and I asked him when he slept. The buffet choices were excellent and varied throughout my stay and those reviewers who found fault need to see what's offered as continental breakfasts out there by some other hotels. A taxi ride from the airport to the hotel is 159 Baht or about $4.80! Someone on Trip Advisor was complaining about high taxi fares! I just finished paying $65 here in Toronto coming home from our airport. There's a Watsons and a 7-11 on the other side of the street and a Tesco one train stop away at On Nut for any groceries you might want. There's a McD's in the Tesco plaza in case you crave something other than Thai fare. The TV's are flat screen and 17 of the 28 offered channels are in English. This is a well run hotel with a friendly and professional staff that is well trained. This place is very clean and I took a picture of the staff washing the parking lot with soap and water. The management needs to be heartily congratulated for an efficient operation. I plan to return to Bangkok in Jan 2013 and will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to say that we also “Glad you stayed here” at Viva Garden by Bliston! Thanks for choosing us for your first trip in Thailand. We appreciated that you actually come and experienced us for yourself after seen the reviews on TripAdvisor. Thank you again for sharing your experience, beautiful photos, and useful tips from your recent stayed with us.

We delight to hear that you satisfied with our accommodation, facilities, amenities, location and most of all the service. We do apologize if anything wasn’t meeting your expectations during your 10 nights stayed, please note that our Guest Service officers, Maintenance team and Security officers are standby 24hrs. and they would be happy to help with any issue.

To be the perfect choice for everyone is maybe impossible but we would like to be the best choice possible for our customers. That’s why, all of us here at Viva Garden are trying our best on each person’s duty to make sure our guests get the best experience, and guests’ satisfaction is our reward. And, yes Mr. Naphat is now at night shift. Thanks for letting him knows how famous he is! He’s a nice staff and deserves to be praise. That would make him more enjoyable to keep delivering his excellent service.

From your experiences traveling in many places, we much appreciate that you rated us as full marks and wrote such a nice review for us.

We will be truly happy to welcome you back in Jan’13!
We look forward to seeing you again…

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

We stayed there for about one month ago, and it was terrific. The room was big enough to accommodate the two of us. We have the studio superior and it was good. But i have slight issues with the bathroom which the water didn't flow properly, so it makes the floor very wet. But, it still makes me want to go back and stay there another time when I'm visiting Bangkok. Last but not least, the staff all around the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Appreciate it !!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while staying in Bangkok. We appreciated you to take the time to share feedbacks on your recent stayed with us.

We delight to know that you enjoyed your stay in our Studio Superior (45 sqm). We apologize for the bathroom draining system, our technician has inspected this problem already. Thanks for understanding and wrote such a nice review for us. Thanks for all your kind words and especially for those nice photos!

Whenever you have chances to visit Bangkok, we would be really appreciated to welcome you back to Viva Garden!
We, the management and staff at Viva Garden by Bliston are look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Have a Blissful Day in Jakarta!
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Frankly, I planned my visit to Thailand at the last minute and got very attractive offer for an executive suite at Viva Garden in BANGKOK.

Staying With my wife and a baby at this hotel between 31st dec and 3rd Jan 2012 was a really memorable one. Excellent interiors, location right adjacent to a rail metro station from where we could travel everywhere with ease, the in room facilities ,an entire open kitchen, fully furnished with hot plate, microwave oven, washing machine, cloth-iron etc etc, all added to the delight of our 3 night stay here. The courteous and helpful staff added to the positive effect.

My wife, who's a vegetarian was also delighted to see the vegetarian foods during the complimentary breakfasts. Overall we had a very good stay

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for letting Viva Garden by Bliston full fill your holidays in Thailand. We appreciated you take the time to share your kind feedbacks and nice photos from your recent stayed with us.

We glad you had a pleasant time during 3 nights stay in our One Bedroom Executive Suite (90 sqm) with full furnish and fully equipped kitchen. We delight to know that all the in-room amenities we provide are handy for you. Thanks for liking our hotel’s interior, all facilities and location.

If you have chances to visit Bangkok, we really hope you and your family will consider coming back to Viva Garden by Bliston again.
We look forward to serving you in the near future.

PS. We are so happy that our vegetarian breakfast choice was meet your wife’s preference!

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

i stayed at the viva garden for 5 weeks and find it very hard to find fault .the staff are brilliant and helpful and the building maintained superbly . it is a new growing hotel so services like room service , a bar and later opening restaurant will be sure to follow .i will continue to stay at the viva whenever i return to bangkok .
the surrounding area is great if you are prepared to try to speak just thai to the local shop keepers but its friendly with good authentic thai food , massage and thai life .

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
6 Thank charliedanNorthWales
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation for your recent Bangkok trip. Thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you with the light & warmth of hospitality during your 5 weeks stayed with us.

We truly delight to hear that you had a pleasant time during your stay and enjoyed wondering around the local residential area nearby the hotel. We also think this is one of the interesting things to see in Bangkok city. Local shops, small real Thai market, authentic Thai food and lifestyle will be soon hard to see in big busy city like Bangkok, the city that keep expanding and growing every year.

Whenever you have chances to visit Bangkok, we would like you to think about us. We, the management and staff at Viva Garden by Bliston are really hoping you returning stay with us and let us serving you again.

At Viva Garden by Bliston, we want our guests to feel at home, we serve everyone at best especially our return guests are always warmly welcome!

Have a nice & sunshine day in UK!
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

The hotel is fantastic, that is my rating after a number of years organising international trade missions in Asia for MDs of European companies. I would like to know the manager of this hotel, to recommend him: Well trained an polite, helpful staff; all the mod cons included, clean, efficient, nice pool, Skytrain at the door of the hotel; nice breakfasts... There is only a guy who wrote an average review, do not pay attention, he is completely wrong. Before this review, this was the TOP HOTEL in Bangkok for Tripadvisor. Do not miss an opportunity to enjoy a very nice hotel for a very acceptable price. A superb election.

Room Tip: Take it, it is best thing you can do, it is the best cheap hotel in Bangkok
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Manuel S
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while staying in Bangkok.

We deeply impress that you taking the time to write such a nice review for us. All of us at Viva Garden by Bliston would like to thank you indeed for your kind words, thanks for giving us moral support to keep trying even harder to provide the best possible service to our customers.

Whenever you come to visit Bangkok, please think about us! We really hope to have a chance to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Have a nice and sunshine day in Spain!
Cyprus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

....but I have managed! With a lot of effort mind you, as this is one of the better hotels I have stayed in. The sound proofing, corridor to room, is not very efficient. You can hear just about anything that is going on anywhere in the corridor. Just hope that the reverse direction is not as bad! The shower had a habit of turning from hot to cold without warning. There is not much room for the person on the side of the bed adjacent to the window to get out without a fight with the vertical blinds. Other than that it is spotlessly clean, the staff are friendly and the service is excellent. The room was more spacious than expected and the facilities were very good indeed. Altogether a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank pandos200
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind feedbacks on your recent stayed at Viva Garden by Bliston. We truly appreciated all the compliments and comments you gave to us. Customers’ though is always important and it makes us trying even harder to be the right choice for them.

We have noted down your comments about the sound proofing door, the shower temperature, and the bed layout and will make sure someone will look into this matter and get it solved. We hope you to return stay and see the improvement.

We happy to hear that in overall you had a pleasant stay and everything else whether accommodation, facilities or service was beyond your expectation.

The management and staff at Viva Garden by Bliston are look forward to having a chance to serve you again.

Have a great day!