“Unbeatable value for a great hotel.”

Viva Garden Serviced Residence
Ranked #39 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Just returned yesterday from Thailand staying with family in Pattaya,and spent the last two nights in Bangkok at the Viva Garden, We had read the reviews on Tripadvisor about this hotel but we could not believe them all mainly because how inexpensive the place was, but yes everything we had read was more than true.
Ok maybe its not in the best neighberhood,but two minutes walk from the front of the hotel is the nearest station which takes you anywhere in Bangkok you would want to visit, trains every two minutes and very cheap( uk take note).
The staff are all fantastic and all go out there way to help, I must make a personal thanks to Patrick who was so niece to us, but its unfair to pick out one member of staff as they are all superb.
The hotel is perfect, brand new, the room we had 406 was beautiful with everything you need, the beds are massive and the bathroom espesially the showers were fantastic,almost five star I would say, the breakfast can be summed up with one word perfect, we spent a few hours by the pool again great,they supply lovely blue towels so you dont need anything just your sun tan lotion.
I would end by saying this hotel is exellent,with great staff ,great food and marvellous rooms, also just outside the hotel but in the same grounds is a lovely little coffee shop which sell great cocktails for about 100 Baht (two pounds) dont miss.

Room Tip: I would say any room but in our room 406 we where woke up on both mornings by the local school singi...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank WirralColin
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to say we are so glad that you actually come to Viva Garden by Bliston and experienced it for yourself after you have read the reviews on TripAdvisor. It was truly a pleasure to serve you and your family. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind feedbacks from your experienced staying with us.

As you have mentioned, Viva Garden is may not situated in the best neighborhood – but our location is in the new area of the city which is shame that many people are not taking a chance to try. (but you did, and you already know the result!) Though, we quite confident in our prime location which is a stone throw from BTS Bang Chak station and a few minutes from the express way which leads to Suvarnabhumi International Airport and many Industrial Estates. And this is ‘Bangkok’, the skytrain connected the whole city within reach!

To change travelers’ trends is not easy, and we are so new. The best way to advertise ourselves is to provide high quality accommodation in affordable prices and to make sure our guests get the best experience possible. Because customers’ voice is definitely shout out louder than our own voice.

We are so delight to hear that you satisfied with our hotel and service standard. If you have chances to visit Bangkok again, please consider to return stay with us. We would be really appreciated to welcome you back to Viva Garden by Bliston!

Viva Garden by Bliston

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed 27 January 2012

We stayed for 3days and 2nights.
This hotel is just amazing! Words could not describe all the great things.
Breakfast was very nice, skytrain only 1min walk just outside the hotel. Very friendly staff with very good english that helps with everything you need, hi-speed WIFI internet, great pool area. Nice and clean rooms with great view, we got an upgrade to bigger room for free. Dont forget to tip the best Bellboy in the world, Richard!!! If you want to get information on markets, shops, restaurant or anything else, ask Richard, everything he said we should do was amazing. This review had a lot of VERY...but it was VERY VERY VERY good :)

2  Thank Jesper O

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation during 3D 2N in Bangkok. We appreciated you to take the time to share feedbacks from your recent stayed with us.

We delight to know that everything was meeting your expectation, especially the service provided by our staff – Mr. Richard! We are trying our best to make sure our guests get the best experience possible. When we get positive feedbacks like this, it makes us so enjoyable to come to work everyday! Thanks for your kind words.

Whenever you have chances to visit Bangkok, we would be very very very appreciated to welcome you back to Viva Garden!
We, the management and staff at Viva Garden by Bliston are look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Have a Blissful Day in Stockholm!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

This hotel is really nice. From the moment we arrived the guard outside saluted us which was much appreciated. Next, as we were walking towards the front door the porter literally sprinted towards us to relieve us of our bags with a warm and friendly smile. This was at 2am in the morning by the way!

Our room was really clean and nice, and the bathroom is like a huge square with plenty of space to admire yourself in the mirror.

Breakfast was delicious, and it had unlimited sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, 2 cereals, fruit, salad, juice, yoghurt, rice, pasta and more.

Staff were very kind and accommodating, helping us with our queries in our first time in Bangkok, such as getting a taxi, and even helping us exchange $10 into baht before we left so that we could afford a taxi.

Really recommend staying here if you are able to. We used the skytrain every day we were here, it's so easy even for a first timer to learn.

Room Tip: Top floor if you would like a nice view of the city,.
1  Thank Lachlan F
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind feedback and a beautiful photo from your recent stay at Viva Garden by Bliston.

We delighted you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our accommodation, location, and breakfast. Most of all, we are proud that our team was successful in providing you with exceptionally service.

Thanks for recommending Viva Garden to fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.
Whenever you travel to Bangkok, we would like you to consider returning stay at Viva Garden by Bliston.
We look forward to seeing you here again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

We had a free upgrade to an executive apartment, because all superior apartments were taken. The hotel is very new, just opened 5 months ago. Super clean. Superfriendly staff. Just a stonethrow away from the next BTS station. Great location. Good access to shopping and city center as well as to the airport. We really enjoyed our stay here. It is a really good value for money!

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Marcell H
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedbacks from your recent stayed at Viva Garden by Bliston. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We delight to hear that you enjoyed your stayed and happy with the free upgraded that we provided. Seem like everything was meeting your expectation whether the room, location, service or room rate.

Whenever you come back to visit Bangkok, we would like you to return stay with us. Please contact us directly, we will be really grateful to serve you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed at Viva Garden based on its Trip Advisor Review, and I am so happy that I followed the advice of others! Viva Garden is a very clean, spacious and welcoming hotel. Oh, and the pool and sauna are pretty sweet too! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and they provided me with recommendations about where to go in Bangkok and how to get there. I stayed six days right off the bat when I first arrived in Thailand, and I was sad when I had to go! Viva Garden is a top-notch hotel, and every single staff member is so happy and awesome.

I also stayed another night when I came back to Bangkok for my return flight. I arrived early, and the staff were very accommodating and let me check into an upgraded room early!!!! It was absolutely amazing service. For a tired traveler, Viva Garden is a welcome relief!

Viva Garden's location by the BTS station is awesome. I took the sky train EVERYWHERE!!!! It is very fast, affordable and easy to use. I would recommend a cab to get to the hotel though, especially if you arrive late, as it is very reasonable at about 220 baht.

I would also add that if you stay at Viva Garden and want an amazing meal, ask the staff for directions to the Look-In Restaurant. It is very close, maybe an eight minute walk. It had amazing Thai & Italian food, great service, and a lovely atmosphere. Viva Garden and the Look-In restaurant made me feel right at home!!!!

A+

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to thank you so much for letting Viva Garden by Bliston being a small part to fill your holidays in Thailand. We much appreciated that you taken other travelers’ advice and actually come and see us for yourself. Thanks for sharing your experience, a beautiful photo, and useful tips from your recent stayed at our hotel.

We delight to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel, accommodation, facilities; outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna etc. We were so glad that you think about us and returned stay with us for your final night in Bangkok before catch a flight back to Canada. We tried to arrange the best room and best offer for you to relax before get on a long flight, we glad to know that you were happy with it.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. Thank you very much for your kind words.
We hope you to return stay at Viva Garden by Bliston again whenever you visit Bangkok.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Have a Blissful Day in Canada!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

This is a beautiful, new and wonderful hotel, about 20 minutes from the heart of Bangkok. From the moment you step in, you are greeted with a smile and your bags are whisked away by the friendly concierge. Checking in was a breeze and when we were showed to our room, I was blown away! The room was really cosy, the bathroom was huge and everything was spotlessly clean. I was in heaven! It is such a nice place to return to after a tired day of sight seeing and shopping. The skytrain station is about 2 minutes walk outside the hotel, providing a convenient and cheap way of getting to the city. Breakfast was the same everyday except for the main local dishes. The coffee was absolutely wonderful.

The service provided at this hotel is amazing. Staff seemed to really enjoy working there, and this spills over in the way they conduct themselves. Really professional. I am especially impressed with Mr. Thana for being friendly, helpful and attentive. I stayed at Viva for a week and after a few days he would greet me by name and remembered what I liked at breakfast and would bring me coffee, my favourite juice, fruits, toast... he made breakfast such a pleasant experience to start the day :) Mr. Patrick the concierge was very friendly and helpful in advising us on how to get to the places of attractions that we wanted to visit. The guard would always salute us whenever we left or came back to the hotel, which ensured us leaving and returning with a smile :)

The only minor setback to this hotel would be the shower which tends to turn hot and cold every minute. I stayed in Room 502, so I don't know if this problem was just with the room shower, the floor or the hotel. The showers at the pool area was good though. The internet connection was also slow and sometimes unavailable.

Overall, this is a great hotel to stay in. We came as strangers and left feeling like we made a friend or two. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Hopefully we will return one day and meet our 'friends' again.

Room Tip: There's a school next to the hotel. Our room was on the opposite side but we could still hear th...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while staying in Bangkok.

We truly impress that you taking the time to share feedbacks from your recent stayed at Viva Garden by Bliston. We delight to know that you had a pleasant time during your stay and satisfied with our accommodation, facilities, location, especially the service provided by our staff. Your thoughts are important to us, and we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenient cause about the shower temperature. Our engineering team has inspected this issue promptly and we estimate that may be because of the setting.

By the way, we glad that you enjoyed your stay. We would be really appreciated if you help recommending us to your friends and family. We promise that we will serve them the best as well as we serve you.

Last but not least, whenever you come to visit Bangkok – we hope you return stay with us again. Welcome back to Viva Garden by Bliston at anytime!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I arrived at the hotel earlier than check-in. No problem.
They ran out of rooms in my rate. No problem.
They checked me in immediately. They upgraded me for free.
From the moment you arrive at Viva, you are received with such exquisite manner you feel you are truly someone special.
The apartment was immaculate; there are no other words to describe it.
Viva is a hop, skip and jump from the sky train. Taxis are readily available in an instant. Plenty of stores around for you to purchase a toiletry product or a fried chicken quickly.
I would like to know who the Manager of Viva is....I would love to steal him away. This guy knows his job!!! This guy beats 5 star hotels in a heart beat.
The place is a gift to travelers; the working or the tourist.
I have been sitting in front of my laptop for a while trying to find something wrong with the place and I have failed.
I have never recommended a place before as I recommend the Viva to you, my fellow travelers.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank hzy16c
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while staying in Bangkok. Thanks for letting us fulfill your journey. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedbacks from your recent stay at Viva Garden by Bliston and to let us know that we are doing good work, good enough to deserve such a nice review like this.

We delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and everything was meeting your expectation. You said that our hotel is ‘a gift to travelers’ – what a kind word! Well, others might think this is sound too good to be true so we must say that we just would like to be ‘the right choice’ for travelers. With the high standard of accommodation, facilities, service and with our reasonable room rates; we confident to say that our hotel is suitable for whether business or leisure visits, solo traveler, couple or family trip, short or long stay - we will never let you down.

We want you to know that nothing can make us stop smiling while reading your review. We trying hard to provide the best service to our customers, and their satisfaction is our reward. We believe that nothing else can beat the sincerely service minded. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

Thank you indeed for recommending us to other travelers. If you have chances to visit Bangkok, please return stay at Viva Garden by Bliston. Welcome back at anytime.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future!