Grand Alpine
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsindian dishesshopping placespratunam markethotel is cleanfree wifithe main roadthailand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We stayed at these hotel by 30 august , hotel is quite simple for the design and room amenities.
There is a wifi free on every room with fair speed to access. But the problem is the sound prof at the room we can hear some body walked arround the corridor.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
TamPinnark, Manager at Grand Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Reza I,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Thailand. Your observations are well appreciated since it would help us improve our system. Your comfort and satisfaction is our topmost priority. Rest assured that we will do our best to improve our facilities in order to serve you better.

We look forward to having you again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I had my worst experience upon checkout and was told by the manager Mr. Pinto that their credit card machine was not working, and I did not have enough spare cash to pay with, so I was stuck and they wouldn't let me go for no fault of mine.
Finally I had to borrow some cash from a friend to pay the bill for having stayed 6 nights.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank haresh2009
TamPinnark, Manager at Grand Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Haresh2009,

Thank you for expressing your sentiments on your experience with us. I deeply regret on the credit card machine incident which is very inconvenient on your part. Upon your check-out and payment transaction, Our Front Desk personnel found out that the network connection with our bank has some technical problem. We could not immediately fix the said connection for your transaction and we are not have other option than to request you to pay in cash.

Rest assured that we do not intend any detriment that would cause you distress. We are again very sorry for what happened and we would like to guarantee you that we will do our best to avoid these incident in the future.

We do hope that we can be of service to you once again in our hotel.

Sincerely

Mr. Tam Pinnark

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Checked in on Sat evening and left on Wed. On Sun, when we went back to the room after a day of shopping, we realized that although the room was made up, floor mat, toilet rolls and shower foam was missing.
On Mon, the room was not made up at all. We finally called at about 4pm to request for someone to clean up the room.
On Tues, there was a heavy rain in the evening and the wall leaked. There was a pool of water formed on the floor and I almost slipped. When I feedback at the reception, instead of apologizing, the guy told me he don't know. He kept repeating this even when I told him I was trying to feedback. I was really angry and disappointed! Someone who doesn't listen to feedback shouldn't be in the service industry at all!
For all days, the room was not cleaned properly. The very instant I checked in, I saw hair on the bedside table till the day I left. It is pretty obvious that it hadn't been cleaned at all.
The only saving grace was the porter who volunteered to help us with our luggage whenever he saw us lugging back our heavy shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank knglina
TamPinnark, Manager at Grand Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Knglina,
First of all, we highly appreciated your feedback for this could help us in improving our services. Your comfort and satisfaction is our topmost priority thus, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay in our hotel.

In our desire to give you quality service, we are also very particular in cleanliness and orderliness. Our housekeeping staffs are trained for this matter but we can assure you that we will exert more effort in making improvements in order to serve you better.

With regards to our Front Desk Staff, we deeply regret for this untoward incident and rest assured all your feedbacks are properly noted. We hope we could be of service to you again in the future and I do sincerely sorry for your experienced

In the meantime, with our best regards

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Just checked out from this hotel this morning. Will not stay here again.
Hotel is located very deep inside the lane.Not very convenient if you have alot of luggages.
TV channels are limited, wifi is very lousy. (We stayed at the second floor, right outside the lift.)
The housekeeper doesnt clean the floor properly, and does her work anyhow. There was one day when she forgot to make up our room!?!

The thai bell boy and receptionist (filipino) in the day shift is very helpful. Free tuktuk to nearby place (opposite platinum mall). room is quite spacious, but the view is bad (actually, no view, cos it faces the wall?

Staff working the night shift are not so friendly. We complained about the leaking air con, the indian man did not apologize, instead he keep saying he doesn't know. I am not sure if he is the boss, but nevertheless....it was a horrible experience..

If you stay at this hotel you will regret it!!!!!

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amelia M
TamPinnark, Manager at Grand Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Amebelle,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us a value feedback from your recent stayed with us. It is obviously that we have failed your expectation in many ways and with difficulties that you had experienced, as of this, please do accept my sincere apologies.
I have of course inform with our team that such that kind of guest experienced should not be happen again. Be assure that all your comment has been addressed to our Housekeeping, Front Desk and including our Engineering team.
Hence, I will bring the compliment to bellman and front desk staff during day time for them to continue the best services to our customer.

Once again, my sincerely apologies and we wishing to have a chance to welcome you back to our property to prove that what you experienced is not our usual standard of services.

In the meantime, with our best regards

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This hotel is rather clean, bed size is good. There are no bedbugs or ants found.
TV channel mostly Indian shows not much of a choice. Breakfast is nothing to shout about but they do have toasted bread, Indian gravy, fruits and coffee to fill you stomach in the morning.
The walls are rather thin, you can hear people walking, talking, dragging their luggage late at night. I suggest to bring some ear plugs if you need a good night rest.
There are many food vendors just outside the hotel and further down there are more vendors
with all kinds of trade. As vendors shared the same road with vehicles, walking alongside must
be careful. It takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Pratinum Mall where you can shop till you drop.

Room Tip: choose a room with a window facing the outside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lin W
TamPinnark, Manager at Grand Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Lin W,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your time giving us the feedback after your visit to Grand Alpine Hotel. As of this, we do sincere appreciated very comment you are given and of course, in some points we will definitely make an improvement to make more comfortable to all our guests.

Once again, thank you for sharing us and other travelers your value feedback. We, on behalf of entire staffs, are looking forward welcome you again in the future.

Best regards,