“Very good place for buffet”
Review of Bistro 33

Bistro 33
Ranked #1,859 of 11,275 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Food is good, reasonable potions and prices. Good buffet and good place to have a group party. We have arranged a lot of parties, meetings and get together with friends, Great setting indoor and out door. Car park is available , The manager has many years experience in hospitality and restaurant. Service is good, Staff by the bar could do a bit of smile then the restaurant could get 5 stars.

1  Thank PauljinaFashions

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The street has a mixture of what seems to be hostess type bars so food didnt seem the main thing so we were deighted with this little find just off the main drag. The place was clearly run by someone with an eye for detail, the staff were friendly greeted usm thanked us fr coming and had an easy smile - something becoiming rarer in Thailand these days. Food was without any fflaws and the prices were good.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Ask for a thai entree, also the fussion cuisine is very good, they have a good selection of wines and spirits

Reviewed 24 May 2013

My first time trying something from Bistro 33 was through a delivery service. I tried a simple pizza, as that was what I was craving, and their restaurant looked promising.

This may lie fault of the delivery service, but by the time my pizza arrived it was completely cold. The pizza itself is a good size and could be shared between 1-3 people (depending on how selfish/hungry you are). The crust is as thin as can be, which some people like, but it was also burnt.

Only two slices on the entire pizza were not black.

Between cold cheese, and black crust, I wasn't really impressed and there are much better pizza options offered throughout Bangkok. I haven't tried any of their other food, and would be open to give Bistro 33 another chance, but I won't seek them out on my own again.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We decided to make a return visit to BIstro 33 for Easter Brunch and were not disappointed. There was a nice selection of seafood appetizers and main course offering traditional roast lamb, ham and turkey. We also tried a variety of deserts all of which were delicious. The speciality was freshly made 'roti' a popular Thai desert. I also saw ice cream cones passed out to the kids which they clearly enjoyed. A live jazz band entertained us. The big selling point for our group is the free flow of whatever drinks you choose, not just beer and wine. We started with mimosas, and switched to wine. The bloody mary's looked appealing but we didn't try them. We never had to request a refill a the staff kept our glasses full the entire time we were there. We felt this was good value and a better option than the big hotel brunches!