“Very good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Execellent price and portions with flavors and a very nice staff. The service was quick had to rush to get on a boat. It was medium walking distance from the boat. Found a treasure this is restaurant very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My Choice is a long established Thai restaurant. Food is genuine Thai (not fusion) and uses good quality ingredients. Though they have several cooks but food all taste to the same standard. The restaurant itself might not be modern but food just delicious. It's just an airconditioned home that turns into a restaurant. Location is good too, you can go by skytrain. Also pricing is reasonable not outrageous. Everybody can afford it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is great destination for your Thai traditional food. Not only the quality of the food but also the quiet ambiance. less crowded in the heart of Bangkok!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I have been reluctant to review this restaurant because it is so good and I was worried it might be spoilt by fame, but I see lots of people have already reviewed it favorably.
This one of the best budget Thai restaurants in BKK. (Sukhumvit area) - but the food is excellent
Small, unpretentious, plastic tables and bright room - the food is delicious and cheap.
The standouts are green chicken curry, pad siew, southern dry chicken curry ( scorching hot), morning glory, pla dook foo amongst many, many others
Wonderful staff, particularly the charming lady at the front desk

1  Thank RabaulUSA
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for the last 3 years and my friends and I have tried every dish on their extensive menu.
My Choice used to be a well-know restaurant among the upper middle class Bangkokians about 30 years ago. This is a place I love taking first time visitors to Bangkok - for an introduction to Thai food.

Using only fresh organic ingredients with a healthy style of cooking, My Choice has managed to dish out some really tasty food (without the use of MSC or seasoning). And since the spicy level is low for most of the dishes, its perfect for new visitors.
Try their duck with bitter-gourd leaves, coconut crab paste, lemongrass fried fish or any among the 100 over dishes on the menu.
They have an outdoor dining area too (and where smoking is allowed).