“Great value seafood dinner”

T-Pochana Ratchaprarop
Ranked #1,125 of 11,045 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are currently offering two locations including: T-Restaurant Rajparop (Original branch) 78/12-13 Rajparop RoadMakkasan, RatchteveeBangkok, Thailand (5min walk from Makkasan airport link station) T-Restaurant Sukhumvit 3118 Sukhumvit 31 Sukhumvit Rd Klongton-Nuea WattanaBangkok, Thailand 10110A landmark for almost 40 years at Nai Lert Market in Pratunam until development forced the restaurant out, T-Restaurant offers a large array of their award winning seafood just up the street on Rajprarob Road. The main menu is where "T-Restaurant" impresses the most with their Thai-Chinese style entrees like Stir-fried Crab with Curry Powder Sauce, Deep-fried Crab with Black Pepper along with Deep-fried Calamari or Shrimp with Garlic and Pepper or Stir-fried Lobster with Chinese XO Sauce. The menu offers at least 16 choices of crab and even more selections of shrimp.
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
“Great value seafood dinner”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Normally we would Ho to somboon. But after reading the reviews of t restaurant. We decided to give it a try. And we were not disappointed. The curry crabs were great. And so were the grilled tiger prawns, which were huge! The price for dinner was also very reasonable and cheaper than other seafood restaurants

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marc283

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manila, Philippines
“My never miss restaurant in Bangkok”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I consider this restaurant as the best in Bangkok. I have been their fan since the late 90's when they were still located at the old Nai Lert Market. I have enjoyed their food and all I could say is I should never ever miss this whenever I visit Bangkok. The restaurant is now located at their new home after they left because of development at their old area. The new address now is 78/12-16 Ratchparop Rd, Makkasan Ratchtevee, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
I would always their fresh oysters for appetizer, their tom yum is awesome, bbq tiger prawn plus the crab in curry sauce are mouth watering. I recommend this restaurant and I wouldn't be a fan for the last 15 years for nothing.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank JopetSy
“Great fish and seafood - price and quality”
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

Excellent food. Excellent value. Had fried grouper in chilli sauce. Chinese cabbage in oyster sauce. Grilled calimari. Noodles. All fresh and excellent. Cold beer and attentive but not intrusive service. Bill surprisingly low given quality and volume of food. Excellent...!

3 Thank Roamingdave
Singapore, Singapore
“Great seafood restaurant!”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This was our second visit to Bangkok and this restaurant was a pleasant suprise, the seafood here was fresh and delicious. The waiter recommended the curry crab, indeed a great choice it was delicous. You can chose your own seafood here, we picked some giant prawns to be grilled and the waiter recommend some white fish to be steamed that was served with sweet soy sauce, the fish was very succulent. We enjoyed the food here, I can highly recommend it.

I'm sure we will pop by again when we're next in Bangkok!

• Visited November 2012