“Wonderful experience”

Ranked #10 of 106 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I went here having never even held a real gun let alone shot one - so I was a little apprehensive but I'm so glad I did it. It was a great experience and a lot of fun. My boyfriend and I got the package which included a pistol, a revolver and a sniper rifle. We were picked up from our hotel by a lovely woman who also gave us a lift back. There were guides there who taught us how to hold the guns and aim. Everything was very safe and professional.
Whilst we were there there were some members of the Thai army obviously doing target practice - the noise was unbelievably loud whilst they were shooting but it was fascinating to watch them alongside us. I definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank georgina m
in 3 reviews
"glock"
"ammo"

Reviewed 15 October 2012

I would recommend this especially for people who have never shot a gun before. For those who have done it before, it will probably seems a bit overpriced, I have had more fun at shooting ranges in other countries that were much cheaper, but then maybe safety wasnt so strict like here.

1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have shot a real gun before but just once and only one shot. So where else can you get a real gun (as heavy or light as you like) and shoot some real bullets at a shooting range like the professionals would? I understand you have to pay for it while they get paid for it, yet it was lotsa fun. I shot from .45 caliber and my shooting was 89% (they said I was dangerous, my targets hit were that good for a first timer ;) but you gotta try.

Oh and do remember to wear the headphones as soon as you walk inside its deafening

1  Thank Nipun J
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The Bangkok shooting was range was brilliant and very safe
my wife loved it and in fairness as someone who has never fired a gun she wasnt half bad.
i loved it as i have not fired a shot since i served in Korea .
very nice people very nice time but when i got bacjk to the hotel i did have a flashback.

4  Thank Leonard D