“relatively expensive but does the work”

Bangkok Shooting Range
Ranked #12 of 102 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 7 April 2013

there are cheaper shooting ranges in thailand, especially in the less touristic areas, but if you really feel the urge while you are in bangkok, this place will provide, a selection of guns to choose from and overall good facilities.

3  Thank Gil M

Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Great fun although I spent over $300 Aussie dollars in what seemed like a very short time.
(Justified this to wife as I don't buy anything during our never ending shopping trips.... She doesn't get it and I am sure never will, in the same way as I won't get looking at every department store in Bangkok... They all appear to have the same stuff, but it's different apparently)

There are cheaper shooting experiences than I chose. See the website.

I did not get a lot of feedback on how to improve my skill and was encouraged to shoot my bullets quite quickly.
Chose the 6000 baht 3 handguns, shot gun and silenced 22 package. Then spent another 3000baht/100AUD on the full auto WW II Tommy gun. The only real negative for me was the revolver misfired a few times when shooting double action(full trigger pull), so I was told to "cock the hammer as this gun had trouble." I'm not a gunsmith, qualified or experienced enough to comment on the quality of that gun but it seemed unusual to me that I could not fire it as designed.

Loved shooting the Thompson (about $100 aussie dollars in less than 1 minute!!!) they seem to charge at double the rate for bullets in this gun than the same calibre pistol, guessing this is because tourists will still pay this. Not something you do often so I wanted to have a go.

So I would recommend the experience, it would be more fun in a group, something you could not do in Aussie very easily if at all.

They took photos of me but told me "no Internet" a request i will respect but I am sure others will not....

3  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Finally a shooting range of goodquality. The guns and rifles were well maintained. Everything was quite safe. The ear Protection I got was new, not the best one, but allright. Will go back for sure.

3  Thank steven c
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was a really cool experience. I got to shoot a M16, .22 rifle with red dot sight, .38 and pistol. There were plenty of other options of guns as well. Someone from the range picks you up from the station and takes you to the range. They take pictures of you with your camera and give you a free T-Shirt. All the staff are really friendly and help you with the guns and drop you back to the station. I will definitely remember this experience for a long time to come!

2  Thank mattywn
Reviewed 15 March 2013

But my ears still ache so must wear sound protection . They give you the target sheet as a sovinier, with the percentage accuracy score.