“Awesome experience!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Arranged for them to pick me up and they were on time. The range is located in a military base. They give you an intro when u r a first timer, like myself. Safety is important. They also keep telling you not to point the gun anywhere else except at the target. Overall very good experience. You get a bottle of water and a nice t-shirt, plus your target board that you shot at for a momento. Dave.

Visited October 2013

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Guns and thrills”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place even offers a pick up service. Good instructors and good selection of weapons. If you would like to try clay pigeon shooting the range is even better with a landscaped park as a background.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank mercantedivenezia
Lichfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“All round good fun!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Considering you wouldn't be able to do this back in the UK we had an excellent time. Although it is expensive for Thailand, it is still affordable. I went with my wife and they allowed us to share one of the gun packages so it turned out to be roughly £70 each, including sharing a M16 which by the way they shouldn't even have and don't advertise on their website. They were good at picking us up and dropping us off at our hotel which was the other side of Bangkok. Overall, a fantastic experience and a must if you have the cash.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Stuart M
Seria, Brunei Darussalam
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Helpful and safe”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I booked a package 1 plus some extra bullets, it was a bit pricey but they were very helpful answering my questions on email and wanted no money up front so I was happy to pay the extra. Unfortunately they were half an hour late due to a typical Bangkok traffic jam, but they let me know by text message so not a problem. The range itself is on an army base near the centre of Bangkok, the instructor speaks a little english but a translator stayed with me the whole time, every time I twitched the instructor grabbed the weapon to steady it just in case I pointed it away from the target, that was until he was happy I was safe and knew what I was doing. I hit the target every time and so they offered me a chance to shoot an M16 or other more powerful weapons, it would have cost more though so I declined. I will definitely go again next time I am in Bangkok, I just wish it was a little cheaper.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank nats8784
San Francisco
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Safe and fun”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The location is on a functioning military base so you will need to be picked up and taken in. Even a novice can have a good time. They do indeed, as others have mentioned, have some weapons to shoot that are not advertised( you will not be allowed to take pictures with these). They provide 1 on 1 instruction/supervision and ear protection. But especially if you shoot the "not advertised" weapons I highly recommend you bring or borrow eye protection (not just because you might get hit in the eye but the fumes off the high power ammo was irritating to my eyes)

The range is indoors with fans but not air con.

Visited February 2013