“Excellent quality and service”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #8 of 528 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Second visit to Crown. Had 3 shirts made on this visit which fit beautifully. The material is top quality, cuffs and collars are nice and sturdy and the stitching is faultless.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi jeff – thank you for taking the time to write this review. I’m glad you have enjoyed your experience & shirts at our store. We look forward to a third order next year J

All reviews
"piece suit"
in 9 reviews
"custom made"

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've used several traveling bespoke tailors and Crown is the best I've met. Crown is the only one who understood how to do a really slim, modern cut - other tailors default to "old man" cut suits. They do very detailed measurements, 1-on-1 appointments, reimbursements for adjustments when necessary, and overall great customer service. Very happy, will recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Anthony G
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi Anthony – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great to meet you in Boston a couple of months ago and I’m glad you very much enjoyed our work & service. We look forward to see you again in September!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sam and Mana visited me in Bern. I highly recommend the organization of a "tailored suits evening" with friends. Great evening, great tailors! Sam & Mana are true professionals, delivering perfect suits and shirts with very good quality.
I will definitely meet again next year.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hi sperroud – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to meet you and your family last week. I’m glad to see that everyone is well and I hope the baby is not taking up too much of your sleep too J Thank you for shopping with us and I hope to see you next year too!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Crown Tailor are my preferred suppliers of shirts and suits. I like the personal contact, the good prices and the quality of the delivered work.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hi Ingmar – thank you for taking the time to write this review. As every year, it is always my personal pleasure to meet and chat with you. For once, the body has dropped in size (good news!) and I’m glad to see that your shirts now fit loosely on you. I promise that the new ones with the new body type will look even better, and provide you more motivation for our next meeting too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I met Sam and Mana on different occasions in ZH, Switzerland. The suits and shirts fit perfectly. Highly recommend. The prices vary for the different fabrics, high-quality fabrics are quite expensive but worth it.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hi Romano – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great to meet you and Nicholas again last week and to see that all is well with you. We strive to make sure everyone is extremely happy and I’m glad to know that you’ve moved up the chain of fabrics. You will love the new shirts!