5 REASONS YOU WANT TO STAY AT SOFITEL SO BANGKOK
1. That unmistakable Thai hospitality. From the moment you arrive til the day you leave. We had the privilege to be served by Laila, one of their ever attentive guest relations officers. Their uniforms designed by Christian Lacroix is also a feast to the eyes.
2. Storytelling. A stay at Sofitel So Bangkok is like being part of a storied journey. The complimentary welcome drink is accompanied with a Thai fable, under-the-water projections on the Lobby's elevator floor, Siamese fighting fish in mini aquariums that adorns your room to the conversation pieces dotting around the hotel.
3. Lumpini Park. It's safe to say that Sofitel So Bangkok has the best view of the park. Reminiscent to Central Park, New York. All of it's restaurants, bars & pool boasts this spectacular view and make sure you request for the SO COMFY water element room to get the best park view in the house.
4. The Infinity Pool. A great place to just wind down and bask under the sun. Swim mid-air & wade along the edges. And if you like a touch of Bangkok's social scene, Sofitel So Pool Party is the party to attend is becoming a staple in Bangkok's social calendar.
5. The Room. We picked the SO COMFY room with water element theme. LOVE IT! There's a nook for your luggage which also acts as a little boudoir and on the other side is the bathroom with a bathtub overlooking Lumpini Park. And oh, all of the items in the mini bar is on the house and also comes with a coffee machine. HEAVEN!
I know I will be returning to this hotel soon. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prime central location on the corner of North Sathorn and Rama IV roads, opposite Lumpini Park. SO Sofitel Bangkok offers panoramic views of both the park and the city's skyline. Few steps from Lumpini MRT Subway station and only10-min walk to Saladaeng BTS Skytrain station. Guests can conveniently access shopping & nightlife attractions including Silom, Terminal 21, Central World, Siam Paragon. Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi International Airport are approximately 25 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SO Sofitel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.