SO Sofitel Bangkok
US$179
US$160
Priceline
4,823 results
All reviewslumpini parkclub signaturepark societyred oven restaurantearth elementrooftop barwater elementwood elementpool partyearth roomchristian lacroixpark viewwater roomwood roomwater themestaff uniformswelcome drink
Reviewed 18 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I have been here with my family for 2 days after 2 days at Mercure hotel. I think it's really very good hotel in Bangkok. I like the way people here welcome guests. Service is at high level. All of us enjoyed swimming here. The pool is excellent. Not big, but very nice where you can swim, can relax, seeing panorama view Bangkok. Breakfast is good. There's alot of foods to choose. I'm sure be back here next time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Quang Son H
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Khun Quang Son H,

Sowasdee Krub from Sofitel So Bangkok.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok. We highly appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

I am quite delighted to know that you enjoyed Sofitel So Bangkok and that you found us to be a great hotel. I am also elated to read that your family received high quality of service and that you all enjoyed the swimming area with our beautiful view on Lumphini Park. Your compliments for Sofitel So are the most appreciated.

I thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and as you mentioned, I hope to see you and your family for another Sofitel So journey.

So kind regards,

Yves Mudry

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been in many hotels for business travel and private family travel.

And this hotel is the best hotel ever I have stayed.

The scenery of the hotel is stunning. The quality of service is impressive.

There is nothing I can complain about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank gugman
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Khun gugman

What an excellent review you wrote here. We truly appreciate your encouraging words, which brought smiles to our faces.

Thank you so much!

We hope you will return to visit us again soon as we love to have the pleasure of servicing you and seeing you as our regular guest!
We are your second home!

Have a great weekend!

So Kind Regards

Yves Mudry

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was my second visit to Sofitel So and I was just as awestruck as I was a year ago! We spent 2 nights here, in a Lumpini Park-facing 'Earth' room. The room was superb: I love the décor, the bed, and the freestanding bath tub. Throughout the hotel, the staff were incredibly friendly, polite, attentive and professional. We ate breakfast in Red Oven both days, spent time in the lobby bar, and an afternoon by the pool, and I could not have asked more from the staff. They really went out of their way to be helpful and friendly - and this alone would be enough to draw me back. But add the great design, fantastic rooms, lovely pool, and what I think is one of the best views of any hotel in Bangkok - the Bangkok skyline with Lumpini Park in the foreground is stunning - and you've got a truly excellent hotel. I have to agree with a previous reviewer that this hotel just gets better and better, and I hope to visit again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jay_BKK
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear khun Jay_BKK,

Sowasdee khrap from Sofitel So Bangkok.

Beforehand, I would like to thank you for your stay at Sofitel So Bangkok. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel So Bangkok. It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted to learn that your second stay with us and was wonderful and memorable as the precious one. I highly appreciate your compliments about our “Earth” room, So ambassadors and our facilities Red Oven and the So pool. I am elated to know that you found our So ambassadors to be friendly, polite, attentive and professional. I will be delivering your compliments to our So ambassadors and to Mr. Paul Smart; our executive chef, and I believe that it will serve as a motivator as to be consistent with their service.

I thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope that you’ll return to us again, and I can assure you that your stay with us will be pleasant and more memorable than your previous 2 visits.

So Kind Regards,

Mr. Yves Mudry
General Manager,
Sofitel So Bangkok

Reviewed 13 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Akira Y, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014