“Outstanding Hotel”
Review of SO Sofitel Bangkok

SO Sofitel Bangkok
Ranked #13 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is probably my favourite hotel experience. The hotel is well located and extremely comfortable. The service from the moment we entered the doors until the evening we had to leave was perfection. The staff were attentive, friendly and very professional. Every staff member we encountered were concerned about the quality of our stay. The rooms were beautifully decorated and we had a stunning view over Lumphini Park. The food in the Red Oven (where breakfast is served) was excellent. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the park. A personal choice...I preferred the Wood element decor over the Ear...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brett H
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear khun Brett H,

Sowasdee khrup from Sofitel So Bangkok.

Initially, I would like to thank you for your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok. We highly appreciate you for taking the precious time as to provide your experience during your stay with us. It is always a pleasure as to receive positive feedback from our valued guests.

I am delighted to learn that your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok was pleasant and memorable, and that were able to be your favorite hotel as to experience. I am elated with your compliments about our hotel especially, the rooms, the Red Oven and the service provided to you by our So ambassadors. I will deliver your compliments to our team and Mr. Paul Smart; our executive chef about the exceptional breakfast and the service provided.

I thank you again for sharing your experience. I hope that you will visit us again and I assure you that your stay with us will be more pleasant and memorable.

Yves Mudry

Write a ReviewReviews (4,455)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have never stayed in hotels in Bangkok before. But my friend told me that I have to stay in there. So this's my best experience!!! Everything is so stunning; staffs, decorations, food, atmosphere etc. So I will recommend this hotel to my friends also.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phitsanu P

Dear khun Phitsanu P,

Sowasdee khrup from Sofitel So Bangkok.

I am delighted to learn that we were your first hotel in Bangkok and we were able to provide you with a pleasant and memorable stay with us. I am elated with your compliments about our hotel; our staff, decoration, food, atmosphere… being so stunning, and thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

For my first time in asia and thailand, my stay in sofitel bangkok was incredible, decoration (the real french touch), Food, everything was EXCELLENT and the welcome by the friendly and profesional laila was perfect. working at Sofitel Strasbourg, I know what i talking about.

thank you for everything, and congratulations to the ambassadors

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank PatrickGO6786
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear khun Thomas B,

Sowasdee khap from Sofitel So Bangkok.

Beforehand, I would like to thank you for your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok. We highly appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

I am delighted to learn that we were your first hotel during first time in Thailand and Asia and we were able to provide you with an incredible and memorable stay with us. I am elated with your compliments about our food, and the service provided to you by our So ambassadors especially So Laila. I will be delivering your compliments to her about her impeccable service and Mr. Paul Smart; our executive chef regarding the food. In addition, getting compliments from someone in hospitality makes it more valuable.

I thank you again for sharing your experience with us, I hope that you will visit us again and I ensure you that your stay with us will be pleasant and memorable as always.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank FJB391

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com
1  Thank Coralie S

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I have been here with my family for 2 days after 2 days at Mercure hotel. I think it's really very good hotel in Bangkok. I like the way people here welcome guests. Service is at high level. All of us enjoyed swimming here. The pool is excellent. Not big, but very nice where you can swim, can relax, seeing panorama view Bangkok. Breakfast is good. There's alot of foods to choose. I'm sure be back here next time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Quang Son H
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Khun Quang Son H,

Sowasdee Krub from Sofitel So Bangkok.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok. We highly appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

I am quite delighted to know that you enjoyed Sofitel So Bangkok and that you found us to be a great hotel. I am also elated to read that your family received high quality of service and that you all enjoyed the swimming area with our beautiful view on Lumphini Park. Your compliments for Sofitel So are the most appreciated.

I thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and as you mentioned, I hope to see you and your family for another Sofitel So journey.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been in many hotels for business travel and private family travel.

And this hotel is the best hotel ever I have stayed.

The scenery of the hotel is stunning. The quality of service is impressive.

There is nothing I can complain about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank gugman
Yves M, General Manager at SO Sofitel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Khun gugman

What an excellent review you wrote here. We truly appreciate your encouraging words, which brought smiles to our faces.

Thank you so much!

We hope you will return to visit us again soon as we love to have the pleasure of servicing you and seeing you as our regular guest!
We are your second home!

Have a great weekend!