“I will come back!”

Ranked #49 of 1,211 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
“I will come back!”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights in June, left for a month and the came back we loved it so much. Great value for money, the staff would go to the moon and back to help you and the location is teriffic! About a 10 minute walk to the markets and Siam shopping complex. There is no lift in the establishment but the air conditioning in the rooms is fantastic. I would highly recomend this to anyone passing through bangkok

Room Tip: ask for a low floor
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Million thanks for you! We were so glad to have you in our hostel as well. Really love to see you again, may be we might see you in Australia next time :) Wish you all the best!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I highly regard this hostel as amazing same like when everyone travel to amazing thailand. Amazing location, The airport rail link is very convenient and in less than 5 mins, I found myself in the train. Within 30 mins, I am in the busy bangkok central city after my touchdown from aircraft. Amazing staffs greeted upon my entrance and gave important tips on traveling and shopping including munching. Never skip this hostel if you travel to bangkok. I am amazed with the warmly feeling when I step in. Amazing Link Corner Hostel!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
Many thanks for your review.
We are looking forward to welcome you again next time.
ฺำฺBest wish for you and your lovely friend :)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

The most appealing aspect of this hostel was the location near the train where we could get a quick transfer to the airport or one stop to change over train lines. The staff were SO friendly and helpful. The lounge room and downstairs area were very well designed and appealing. The rooms were good with lockers for small bags and the beds comfortable with individual lights for each. The bathrooms were co gender share and were ok. The only downfalls were the price - 380 each for a dorm bed or 900 baht for private and the noise made by some of the inconsiderate guests. Would return again but mainly due to superb location.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank RARHJB12
, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
Thank you for your review. We will try our best to improve our service and make the best of your stay.
I am so sorry that you are disturbed by other guests. We have already posted more quite notices on the wall. We will be more careful about the noise issue.
According to our location, service and facilities, we consider that our price is reasonable.
Our rooms are air-conditioning. We change linens every time the guests check out and provide daily room cleaning. We also offer free Wifi and free computer with internet access. We do not sell tourist package but we always suggest the good and cheap way to travel.
Thank you again for your helpful comments, we hope to welcome you again in the future.
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I found this place accidently, and what a great find, it's location for me was perfect, close enough to all the main parts of Bangkok, and easy cheap transport!!!!
I loved my stay at link corner the owners are so friendly and helpful, and all the travellers I met here were great!!!! It was like being at home!!!!!!
Thank you guy's for a great stay in bangkok!!!!!! I recommend you check them out!!!!!!!!!
ADRIEN

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Jeanjaq101
, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
It's always our pleasure to welcome you, Adrien.
Hope to see you again soon.
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I stayed at Link Corner three times this year, each time it was a place to rest before my journey further. I love the girls who run the place, they let me leave my backpack full of stuff for over a month while I explored the rest of SE Asia on a bicycle. They were always happy to see me back and I always felt like I finally got to a quiet and relaxed place where I can gather energy for more travels. Even though it's located in a busy area it is really peaceful. And above all it's also really tidy, the bathrooms are always clean and it's never too loud to sleep. I met great people there and noticed that there were many different kinds of travelers stopping by at Link Corner.That was very enriching.

I'm a fan of the grassy bit in the common area and generally appreciate the design throughout the hostel with plenty of space for everyone to relax in. If you need a clean shower, good sleep, easy access to shops and such or even some new quality friends, this is the place to be in Bangkok. I recommend it with all my heart!

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the main road could be a little loud for people who have trouble sleeping. For a...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank KasiaPudlo
, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Many thanks for your review. It's always my pleasure to have you here.
Hope to see you again really soon (or I may visit you in Poland someday) ^___^
Cheers,
San Fernando, Philippines
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My family and I recently visited Bangkok for the first time. Our friends who were with us on this vacation chose Link Corner Hostel. I find the rates very affordable, the place is clean and new, with facilities thoughtfully included for the needs of their guests. On our first night, I had to wash my baby's clothes and I was glad to know that they have an automatic washing machine available for use for only a few bahts. The staffs were nice and friendly, they gave us useful tips going around plus they speak English. The hostel is walking distance from Platinum Mall where you can buy really good and fashionable RTWs, Pratunam market and Indra Mall. I highly recommend this hostel for travelers who need a good place to stay after a long-day of shopping or exploring around Bangkok that is easy on the budget yet offers clean facilities and useful amenities.

Room Tip: There is no elevator on this hostel. They have 5 floors and if you are planning to load up on shoppi...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sabina0924
, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We looking forward to see you and your family again soon.
All the best :)
Reviewed 14 June 2012

A very nice experience. Clean, updated and with really nice staff! The station is right next to it, the doormatories are open, big and with comfortable beds and there is nice street food only a couple of blocks away. Recommendable!!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Annsofiehedegaard
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
Welcome back!!!
It's very nice to see you again tonight :-)
Thank you so much Ann-Sofie for your candid comments.