“The best hostel ever !!! Definitely I will come back !!!”

Link Corner Hostel Bangkok
Ranked #43 of 1,186 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Hanoi, Vietnam
“The best hostel ever !!! Definitely I will come back !!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We stayed at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok for 4 days and I must say I love staying in this hostel so much.
All staffs are so friendly and helpful. The room is so clean and comfortable. Can not forget to mention that this hostel has strategic location. It's very easy to go to the Suvarnabhumi airport, only 40 THB. (The hostel is amazingly near to the Ratchaprarop Station). Futhermore, you can walk to many shopping centers: Central World, Platinum, Pratunam Market etc as well as Baiyoke sky- the highest building in Bangkok...
If you are hungry, don't worry because you can walk down the road and find many interesting and delicious Thai foods nearby.
You should experience Thai massage and foot massage near the hostel as well.
Katie and Lalita, the 2 lovely receptionist girls helped us a lots. I feel like being home sweet home... Such a nice and cozy hostel !
I will come back !

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 18 August 2012
Thank you so so much for your great review. We are happy and nice to meet such a nice and friendly person like you guys!! We are so glad to have a chance to to service and welcome you all to come back to Link Corner Hostel any time. Looking forward to see you soon :) (Lalita & Katie)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I found Link Corner accidentally when searching Bangkok through map. Tried to find budget hotel/hostel with good quality and strategic location, and decided to choose this hostel after reading the good reviews.
It's very easy to access from the Suvarnabhumi airport with City Line (only 30mins with 40 THB), and easy to find too. Just mention Ratchaprarop Station/Baiyoke to identify the location to tuktuk/taxi drivers. And if you're crazy for shopping, you literally can walk to many shopping centers like Platinum, Pratunam Market, Siam Square and Paragon, etc.
Me and my 5 friends stayed in the hostel for 4 nights, and it was quite nice to experience Bangkok from quite local perspective, as the hostel located in the heart of the city, where you can see the daily activities of local people, not just tourists going here and there like in Khaosan.
As a budget hostel, Link Corner exceeds my expectation. Despite the low rates, it gives you professional and very satisfying service. The room is clean and air-conditioned well, the bed is quite comfy and each has it's own power outlet so you won't have problems to charge your powerbank/cellphone. Well, the bathroom is quite clean, but could be cleaner, but maybe just blame it to some unresponsible guests who can't keep the cleanlines personally.
Although the surrounding at night is less lively compared to Khaosan, you'll find it's really relieving to go back to the hostel after one full day exploring Bangkok, feels like coming 'home' after a tiring day.
The communal spaces are very nice too. Me and my friends really liked to sit at the comfy lower lounge while chatting with Katie or Lalita (the hostel receptionist girls), both of them are very nice and been like friends with us. They will happily give you advice about your trip or help you with any problems.
Yep, the best part about the hostel is really the nice staffs: both of the girls, the kind security guy, and the maid.
Will surely recommend this hostel to any of my friends who'll visit Bangkok.

Henny

P.S: If you're looking for dinner, walk down the road to the left side of the hostel and you'll find the best pad tay and noodle soup (the one with the fishcakes) in Bangkok just for 40 THB each. Like Katie said, it's killing!

Room Tip: They don't have lift, so make sure you get the low floors. We got a room on 3rd floor and I thin...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 5 August 2012
It was a great time when you guys were here. We are happy to hear that you really enjoyed to stayed with us. Thank you so much for brighten up our hostel with your informally and friendly. We hope you all doing well and see you on your next holiday :)
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I recommend LinkCorner Hostel, is a very nice a cool place with the most comfortable hostel rooms i've ever been to. Beautiful place with perfect service and nice beds with AC in all rooms. 2 blocks from the skytrain station makes very easy to move from Bangkok.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
Thank you very much Damian for your review. It's always our pleasure to welcome you. Hope to see you again :-)
All the best,
Reviewed 26 July 2012

best thing about this place is amazing staff, nice clean rooms (we had a private room), and in a really good location. literally 30 seconds away from ratchaprarop station (airport train). 5 minutes walk from indra square and about 10-15 minutes walk from the main shopping district - siam square/central world. besides all this, the great staff makes all the difference, very helpful and always wanting to help.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
It was so amazing to have you in our place too. We were very glad that you were happy to stay with us. Thank you for your review. All the best for you, cheers!
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I still remember, I got down at the Phayathai station in bangkok and was left all stranded on the roads as the hotel i booked was still 20 km from phayathai and very costly transport .... I didnt knew what to do , as i was crossing the street after some distance i found this cute place which gave us the right location to stay .... we were having lot of luggage so cannot go any further.

The moment we moved in ... saw a few staff with big smiles on their faces greeting us and really helpful made the horrible experience a good one ... on an overview

Location : 5 * : Located within walking distance from major shopping location. next to major train station .
Service: 4* : Only thing missing was food . but still as it is in the market , we have various restaurants near by ... you name it "Indian" "thai" you get everything.

Facilities : Clean indoors , internet facility too good , homely atmosphere ..... well managed and care for guests is amazing ......

All the best link corner ..... We love you ....

Room Tip: Everything is too good you can choose anything .....
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review Kapil. We are so glad to have such a nice couple like you and your wife here. Also really happy to hear that you were happy during your stayed. Hope to see you again on your next trip to Bangkok :) Good day!!
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This hostel is simply the best hostel I've ever stayed in.
I've spent 3 weeks in Bangkok during my trip to Thailand, and the two last weeks I spent there were in this hostel. When I found it on the internet, I first thought the pictures that were shown were photoshoped or something since all hotels and especially hostels do that, but due to the very low price of a dorm (380baths, less than 10e) I still decided to book and give it a shot.
Yet, when I reached I was simply amazed by the cleaness of the lobby, the dorms and even the common showers and toilets. The staff was simply amazing, very kind and welcoming and 100% fluent in english which was the thing I was surprised the most about. They would always give you any sort of advice you need for an enjoyable stay, help you not get screwed over by taxis, tuk tuks or salers, or even talk with you about whatever topic that come up in the conversation. Basically, I simply felt myself at home during these 2 weeks, the Hotel is very well located, easy to find for taxis and tuk tuks since it's just in front of Baiyoke airport link, and a few minutes away from all the crowded places in Bangkok. The dorms, usually with 6 beds, made me meet up some very nice people with whom I could go chilling around Bangkok experiencing all kinds of stuff (what happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok right), and I'll definitely keep in touch with them. Most of the people I met there were backpackers that have been travelling for a long time, so it's really interesting to share your thoughts and talk about all the places each other has been to. The only "bad" thing I would find to say is that there are no smoking dorms, so you have to get out to smoke your cigarette, that's obviously from a smokers point of vue then non-smokers can think differently and surely do.
Overall, this hostel is just wonderful and I will not hesitate a single second to stay there again next time I have the chance to go to Bangkok. I zould thus highly recommend it to anyone planning on going to Bangkok for whether a short or long stay, Link Corner Hostel is definitely great for both of them.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 25 July 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's our pleasure to have you here :-)
We hope to welcome you again next time (what happens in Bangkok stays only in Bangkok right). Good luck with your study and keep in touch.
Cheers
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Convenience location near airport link and friendly staff. Everything is brand new. ^^

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Many thanks for your review.
We hope to welcome you again soon.
Cheers,