“Recommended Hostel!!”

Ranked #46 of 1,158 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Recommended Hostel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

we've stayed for 2 nights at Link Corner Hostel and was satisfied. The Hostels are clean (bed room, lavatory, and kitchen), very comfortable with a kind and friendly staff and fluently in English so make it easy to get some information, easy to find the hostel location, very close to Ratchaprarop Airport Link Station, Free strong WiFi in all area . One thing that I don't like is the rooms are on the 4th floor, very tiring to go to the room after a long day of traveling around the city, but is not a big problem. I Will Come Back again to Link Corner :D

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
linkcorner, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Hello Novia L,

Thank you so much for your compliments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's really heartening to know that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests.

Look forward to hosting you again soon.

Cheers,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Short walk to the BTS Skytrain which is the most useful way of transport for me personally.

Great for people who are leaving thailand/Bangkok as its by the train route that goes directly to the airport but also good for even if you are not leaving the country like me.

Very relaxed, theres a floor purely for chilling out, surfing the net, even sleeping if one wishes and meeting new people.

Adding to this from a personal point of view I loved it as the links on my St Christopher chain had broken so I asked reception whther there was a place to get it fixed when one of the ladies took it and within no time ha fixed it with nail clippers and adding a link to it! Potentially saved me alot of money so naturally I gave her some myself.

Theres a neat little bored where there are different clips with small pieces of paper with the names of attactions written in tbai for the taxi drivers which I think is a great idea. Toilets and showers very clean

All in all, very happy :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
linkcorner, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hi Jason,
Thanks a lot for staying with us and your wonderful review. We're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here. By the way, for your broken chain, it is not a big deal. It was my pleasure.

Hope to have you at our hostel again in the near future.

Your truly,
Nalin
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

We decided on Link Corner based on the reviews here on TripAdisor. I would have to say, my boyfriend and I are VERY glad that we chose to stay at Link Corner. We have zero complaints! They were in a very convenient location. I felt safe walking around in that area. They kept the bathrooms clean at all times. That's a must for me! The bedrooms were well-kept as well. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Link Corner to everyone who's travelling in Bangkok on a budget. You will get your money's worth!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Hi Meimeinida,
Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay in BKK. We really appreciate your kind words and your five-star review means so much to us. We are glad that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests. Hope we can serve you and your boyfriend at our hostel again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights here. The hostel is very clean. Free strong wifi in all area. The room not too big but comfortable. Staffs are very friendly and helpfull.the location is the best. Only 1 minute walk from ratchaprapop airport rail. 15 minutes from phaya thai station and 15 minutes from pratunam pier which allow you to traveling around bangkok at easy and cheapest way. 7/11 accross the street.thai street food around the corner. Near from platinum mall and pratunam market.
There is a computer you can use for internet for free at lounge area. They have storage facilities so you can leave your luggage free of charge too.
I will definitely stay there again!! Cheers!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Hello 533muhammadz,
Thank you for taking your precious time to write this review on Tripadvisor. We are extremely delighted to know you had a great time here. We appreciate your compliment and glad that our location brought you more convenience. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Winterthur
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I chose it for location - it is right where the train to the airport leaves from and within walking distance of MBK and Siam Square. Since I used Bangkok as my base I stayed there several times. Even better that I could leave my big backpack with them and travel light. The people (travellers and staff alike) are super friendly and helpful although not all of them speak good English, the place is clean and I felt at home. I will definitely stay there again next time I land in BKK.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Corinne,
Thank you for taking time off to write us this review. It was pleasure to host you during your stay in BKK and know that you have enjoyed your time spent here at Link Corner Hostel. Our staffs are grateful by your compliments.We are looking forward to your next visit soon.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I'm travel with my parent, they like it very much because it safe and not include too much complexity equipment.
Very good, nice staying there, but some guess dunt want to follow all the rule of the house.
I will be back in April,

Room Tip: ask everything from the staff before go out for any stuff. read all the sign show around the house...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Hello Scalanguyen,
Thank you for taking time off to write us this review. It was a pleasure having to your family at our hostel. We are delighted that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests. We are looking forward to your next visit soon.
All the best,
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our arrival in Bangkok and returned here two months later. The rooms and general areas are spotless. Although it is shared bathrooms there are three showers on each floor one being ladies only, we never had to wait and they are kept very clean at all times. There is a lovely chill out area and having full use of the kitchen and fridge facilities is great. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful we have come across in Asia. The position is perfect for the sky train, MBK centre and wold shopping centre. If they provided towels it would be perfect, they can be hired

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Devid S,
Thank you so much for your lovely words. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your time spent here at Link Corner Hostel. Our staffs are grateful by your compliments. We are glad that the location of the our hostel has brought you much convenience. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.