“Fantastic! !”
Review of BKK Tours

BKK Tours
Ranked #5 of 243 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: BKK Tours organizes private and personalized day tours guided by professional licensed tour guides in and around Bangkok. We show the well known highlights, explore the hidden gems, meet the locals, experience the local traditions, and enjoy the delicious Thai food. Our goal is to give a positive contribution to the local communities by engaging local people and small businesses in our tours. The company is a small family operated business by a Dutch-Thai couple, Michiel and Air. We have a business license from the Tourism Authority of Thailand to operate tours under the name of BKK Tours. It will be very much our pleasure to be your host in Bangkok.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My partner and I took the one day Bangkok tour. Our guide was Nadia, she couldn't do enough for us especially since I wasn't feeling well...a real asset to the company!! Cold drinks,cold ewipes at every stop and a lovely lunch all included. Very interesting tour, Nadia was very informative and I would definitely recommend BKK tours :)

All reviews
"private tour"
in 58 reviews
"ms air"
in 23 reviews
"tha kha floating market"
in 16 reviews
in 9 reviews
"laem chabang"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2013

we were picked up as a party of eight from the Voyager of the Seas at the port for our day trip to Bangkok By Chao and driver Dan in an amazing mini bus , luxurious interior and great comfort. we had a great day out, at every stop we had cold wipes and cold drinks, Chao spoke very good English and gave us lots of information , we stopped for lunch at a riverside restaurant with excellent food which was included in the price. on the way there and back Chao told us about Thailand and kept us amused with local stories and an attempt to teach us the language. we can thoroughly recommend BKK Tours .
Thanks Michiel and Air

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I only had one full day to spend in Bangkok and I wanted to see all of the major sights. Booking with BKK was easy and they responded to my inquiries quickly. Ms. Air was fantastic. She picked me up from the hotel on time and asked the driver to take a detour when I mentioned that I wanted to drive through a specific area. The driver was friendly, on time, and kept the bus clean. He always offered hand wipes and water as soon as I got back to the van.

We saw the railway market, floating markets, Grand Palace and Wat Pho. Air was so friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She suggested which foods to eat and even bought food that she wanted me to try. She had good relationships with the locals and I really enjoyed the day with her. The Thai lunch was great too - she offered suggestions and we ended up getting a few dishes to share.

After my day with Ms. Air, I felt like I had seen and learned a lot about Bangkok. I would defintely recommend BKK Tours and would highly consider booking another tour with them should I be in Bangkok again.

2  Thank tenthlisten
Reviewed 24 October 2013

BKK are great, this is our second lot of tours with them and we had requested Miss Oi again. Not only are Air and Michel great to deal with when booking, but Miss Oi is so attentive and fun to have as tour guide. They go out of their way to make your day, they have wonderful drivers who make sure that every time you get back on the bus you have an ice cold water and face towel waiting for you. Every detail of your day is taken care of. The places you are taken for lunch are always really fantastic and unusual. Will definitely use them for a third time when we go again.

1  Thank AJD D
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My wife and spent 4 days in Bangkok, a city that is as sprawling and mesmerizing as it is beautiful. Unlike other Asian cities like, say, Hong Kong where English is very widely spoken and you can get around pretty much on your own, Bangkok is simply too complex, too diverse and too exotic for anyone but the most intrepid travelers to navigate on their own. We never take pre-packaged group tours, so we looked into hiring a private local tour guide. There are many to choose from but after much research, fortunately we selected BKK Tours. We couldn’t have made a better choice.

Michiel and Air, owners of BKK Tours, are not only top-notch guides, they are also consummate professionals. From start to finish, BKK made everything easy. They return emails and answer questions promptly and effectively. We spent three of our four days with BKK, having chosen the tours we desired from among many options. Even when our flight from Chicago to Bangkok had some unforeseeable delays causing us to arrive a day later than planned, BKK was able to accommodate the schedule change without a problem.

Our selections were the Bangkok Highlights Luxury, Authentic Markets of Thailand and Authentic Ayutthaya. These are three must-see components of any trip to Bangkok. It’s not just the sights and sounds and aromas that made each day so special, it was the way we were cared for along the way. Excellent luxury touring vans, special amenities, first-class food and deep insights into the history, culture and people of Thailand. I should also point out that no two trips are alike and BKK Tours was extremely accommodating to customizing our packages based on special interests or needs we had.

Lastly, I am an avid photography enthusiast. One option BKK offers is to have Michiel join you as a photography guide, which we opted for. Michiel is not only a top-tier photographer in his own right, but he was also able to give me some tips, teach me some tricks and take me to some hidden places to help make my images really stand out from the run-of-the mill vacation snapshots. I’ve included a few in this review.

I can’t overstate how much we enjoyed our stay in Bangkok, and how fortunate we feel to have selected BKK Tours as our guide.

6  Thank MLH0407