“Stylish, Modern Hotel”

Ranked #466 of 866 Hotels in Bangkok
Melbourne, Australia
“Stylish, Modern Hotel”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights before going into Bumrungrad Hospital and I really liked it, would recommend it, and would definitely stay there again next time I come for more plastic surgery at the Hospital.
The reception/foyer/eating area is very beautiful with chandeliers and velvet lounges.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
And as for the room it had a big modern bathroom, nice big bed, big LCD tv and beside the bed remote access to all the lights and aircon which I found very convenient.
Would recommend this hotel over another hotel I stayed at after my surgery that's for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
SKYY Hotel S, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear xResist,

Good Day!

Greetings from SKYY Hotel & Residence, Bangkok! The Sky is the Limit!

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumramgrad International Hospital , shopping centers, skytrain stations, and restaurants.

We hope to welcome you back to SKYY Hotel on your next trip to Bangkok and we wish to be of service to you again next time.

E-mail: gm@skyyhotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed for 3 nights. Room services are very promt, and staff are very helpful. Location wise, traffic can be quite bad around that area but there is BTS located just 5 mins walk away. Avoid getting a taxi around that area as they tends to fix the price instead of using the meter.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear BenjaminXZ ,

Good day!

Greetings from SKYY Hotel & Residence, Bangkok! The Sky is the Limit!

On behalf of SKYY Team, we would like to thank you for sharing your comments from your most recent stay with us. My team and I are all happy that you had a wonderful stay. They will be happy to know about your feedback.

On your next visit to Bangkok we hope to welcome you back to SKYY Hotel, Bangkok!

Thank you for your support us.

Best regards,
Droitwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with my 12 year old son and was really impressed! The room is very modern and very clean and lots of nice little added touches such as mood lighting and lovely toiletries.

Normally little over my price range but really for the area and the quality and service you get what you pay for! I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
SKYY Hotel S, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear serenah82 ,

Good Day!

Warm Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumramgrad International Hospital ,shopping centers, skytrain stations, and restaurants.

Singapore
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Overall very good service from all the staff except maybe the restaurant. The 2 waitresses there kept checking on their Facebook and playing Candy Crush on the Cash Register. That really bugged me as the morning buffet was not replenished, my plates were not being cleared and I noticed other guests there were getting agitated as well.

Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable. Didn't get a smoking room as I requested but no big deal cos, I just had to pop by the restaurant balcony for a puff while having some coffee (good coffee by my standards).

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony if you're a smoker.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
SKYY Hotel S, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Isa A,

Good day!

Warm Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

Thank you for staying at the SKYY Hotel and thank you for sparing your valuable time to write and share your feedback following your recent stay at SKYY Hotel. I hope that you would return in the near future and email me if I can assist you in any way.

Sorry to hear that our waitress was not at their best to served you during your stay. I have taken the matter up with the respective Department Head. We are unhappy to know that you were not satisfied this time. I have informed the concerned departments about your comments and rest assured that this will not be taken lightly.

Please do give us another chance to be of service to you. On your future stay please let us know any arrangements you require and I will personally look after your stay. I wish you a pleasant day ahead.

Thank you for your support.

Tauranga, New Zealand
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband &I stayed at the Skyy for 2.5 weeks whilst I had cosmetic surgery next door at Bumrangrad hospital (which was fantastic!). This hotel was well priced, the staff were awesome, the room service fast, breakfast all included. The only thing that cost a lot (my fault for not reading price sheet) was laundry, best do your own! A great little boutique hotel economically priced!

Room Tip: we were on top floor no noise at all, and we were right by the lift! cannot comment on any other fl...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
SKYY Hotel S, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear bayofplentyweddings,

Good Day!

Warm greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok! The Sky is the Limit!

We highly appreciate you taking time to send your feedback through TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us. I will share your comments with the team who will surely be delighted to know that they have another satisfied guest on their list. We are truly happy to know that our products and services met your expectation and quality standards. We are truly sorry to hear about laundry price. I have taken the matter up with the respective department concerned.

Our hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 1. We are very close to the Bumramgrad International Hospital , Shopping Centers, Skytrain stations, and restaurants.

We hope to be able to welcome you again and have another opportunity to serve your better.

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have enjoyed during my stay in sky hotel, the staff was very friendly and they were very fast to response to any issue. The hotel was near to the Bumrungrad hospital which was excellent for me; hence I don’t require taking a taxi. The hotel was clean, nice and quilt it is excellent for family. Almost all the facility like Sky Train, Restaurants, Shopping mall, Bumrungrad hospital are near to the hotel.
I have meet GM Mr. Tony he is very nice person and very helpful.
I highly recommend for this hotel if you want to stay in Bangkok.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
SKYY Hotel S, General Manager at Skyy Hotel, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear abdullah b,

Good Day!

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

Ko Samui, Thailand
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am living in Thailand since many years. I am often in Bangkok and i guess i know more than 50 Hotels. And most of them was either much to expensive or had a very bad quality. But now i found the hotel i will visit in the future whenever i am in Bangkok: The Skyy Hotel. What makes this hotel so special? First of all: the hotel is very, very clean. The interior design of the lobby, the restaurant and the rooms is amazing. And then: All the staff of the hotel are especially friendly and in every moment helpfull: Me i had a surgery of my stomach one day before i came to the hotel, and the very friendly boss of the cosy restaurant of the hotel, Mr. Pong, consulted me almost like a doctor, what would be good for my stomack and arranged for me together with his professional kitchen staff some delicious light meals that don-t figure on the normal menu. But even my friends - from Europe and from Thailand - was very happy with the meals and the perfect service of the team of the hotel. I know, i am not easy about hotels, i expect to get best value for what i pay and i see may be very easy many things in a hotel that i don-t like. But i tell you the truth: The Skyy Hotel is different. And offers you an especially good quality and service for a reasonable price. At a good location too. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: i had room no 603, my friends room no 605 Both are perfect.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Thomas K,

Good day!

Greetings from SKYY Hotel Bangkok Team! The Sky is the Limit!

We are most grateful to you for sharing your most recent experience with us. And my team will be happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are truly happy to know that our products and services met your expectation and quality standards.

Your comments will be useful to other travellers who are looking for alternative accommodations in Bangkok.

We hope that you will continue to support our hotel and we all look forward to welcoming you back very soon!