“Excellent jacket”
Review of Ravis Tailor

Ravis Tailor
Ranked #147 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom Tailors Providing Excellent Quality, Efficient Service, Superb Workmanship and Great Value for Custom Clothing. We offer real solutions to ill-fitting off the rack clothing at affordable prices.
Malmo, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent jacket”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ordered a jacket from Ravistailor. Quality and price where great and the execution was exactly in accordance with my specifications. I was measured in person and reviewed swatches before ordering.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank BE494

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great first experience with a custom tailor.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

When I saw Ravis Tailor at the convention center in St. Louis, I was sure there had to be a catch. Who would make a custom suit of the quality they had on display for the price being displayed? I've purchased less-then-great fitting suits off the peg for more. I was measured right there, and six weeks later I received my own beautifully designed first custom tailored suit. The attention to detail is impressive. The quality can be seen in the fit and finish. This is my first custom tailored suit, but it won't be my last from Ravis Tailor.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Scot341
Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful custom work and excellent customer service”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Ravis Tailor took my measurements on one of their US road trips. A sample suit and blouse were shipped to me to ensure a correct fit. I had a local tailor fine tune the fit, and I returned it to Ravis to adjust and complete the remainder of my order. I have just received my entire order, and the clothes are beautiful: the fabrics, fit, and attention to the smallest details are superb. I will most definitely be placing many future orders with them, and I highly recommend them.

Visited May 2013
7 Thank divebug21903
Patterson, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect fit; Speedy shipment; Satisfied returning customer”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Ravis Tailor took my measurements and have produced some very nice suits for me. The fit is perfect and the shipment was prompt. Nice service that I would recommend to others

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Keith F
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Best and most efficient Tailor in Bangkok”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I received my order after having it shipped to me in the USA. I tried on all of my garments and it reconfirmed why Ravis Tailors will always have my business. The superior quality of every piece is amazing. This is my second time going to Ravis Tailors. The outstanding customer service makes working with the custom tailor and even greater experience. Ricky and Gregory take there time in letting you review the material swatches and are extremely skilled in making recommendations and putting together. Again, I express my thanks.

Visited March 2013