“Fantastic material and fit! Everything is perfect!”
Review of Ravis Tailor

Ravis Tailor
Ranked #187 of 554 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom Tailors Providing Excellent Quality, Efficient Service, Superb Workmanship and Great Value for Custom Clothing. We offer real solutions to ill-fitting off the rack clothing at affordable prices.
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Like many men in my position I had my doubts about ordering my wedding suit online. Having done my rather thorough research about Ravis Tailor and having 'studied' the website I decided to give it a go. The process was painless and straightforward. I put in an order and answered a few emails to clarify my measurements over a couple of days followed, and before I knew the order was shipped. The delivery which was through DHL to Canada was lightning quick. My three-piece suit was folded neatly in a medium size package, and everything was in order beautifully.

Once I put on the suit I couldn't bear to take it off. The fit was simply perfect and my fianceé was extremely happy with the suit. The material was exceptional and the style of the suit was exactly what I ordered. The craftmanship was beautiful. We can't wait for the big day for me to wear this suit.

I am ordering another suit as we speak since Ravis is gifting me a free shirt and tie for the suit order. We hope the order will arrive on time before our vacation on New Year Eve. I am confident that everything will turn out just fine. Look out for my review when my suit arrives!

1  Thank Tastemaker_AY
in 4 reviews
"collection"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is the second time i have purchased and i plan on purchasing more often. The tailor is a professional and the clothes, suites & trousers fit perfectly.
You can't buy clothes off the rack that fit this good. I strongly recommend anyone to buy there clothing here.

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I had 6 shirts made. Excellent work and fit. Received them very quickly. I'm looking forward to meeting again and ordering a jacket.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Delivery was fasy. Tailor was a pro. Fit was perfect. Communication was good. All in all very satisfied.

1  Thank Anonym123451234