“Love Love Love”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great fusion food, very attentive in details of each dishes. Anything is so delicious here. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Highly recommended by my cousin, we went to this restaurant to try their fusion food of Italian and Thai.

I had the FUSILI PHAD THAI which was an interesting mix of fusili pasta with a Pad Thai Favor. But I must say my favorite dishes were the CRISPY TOFU TOPPED WITH MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE and TOFU LASAGNA.

Though I'm not vegetarian, what my vegetarian cousin ate was excellent.

The desserts were pretty interesting but not as good as the salty dishes we had.

Overall, a great dinning experience which I would definitely do again when visiting Bangkok!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is a restaurant we would make a trip for every time when we visit Bangkok. The fusion approach: using "western" ingredients, e.g. pan stirred spaghetti in Thai style is the major attraction. The chicken wing is a dish you don't want to miss. Price is very reasonable and service is efficient. Highly recommended for those who are not fancy about street food or food court.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We needed a place to rest our feet from shopping. This place was crowded but we managed to get a table for 2.

We ordered a drink Passionfruit something and it was refreshing. Warm buns were served free.
Also ordered a starter and 2 mains. But the tomato bruschetta came last as a starter. It took quite a while that we thought they forgot about it!

The mussel and clams with 4 slices of bread arrived first. Hubby loved it. But some clams were uncooked cos they did not open up. Quite a waste.

I had 4 beautifully cooked scallops with grilled zucchini and eggplant and mash potato in a pesto sauce. Awesome!

The bruschetta was a shock because it was spicy! Don't know why. I suggest you let the server know if you cannot take spicy food.

Will go back. There are other branches throughout Bangkok but we only tried this one at Emporium.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I visited the greyhound cafe in the Emporium tonight. Our service was the worst we have ever experienced anywhere. Having been shown to our table we waited as 4 tables that were seated after us had their orders taken.we finally had to call a waiter to take our order. We both ordered drinks, starters and a main course.after some time a waiter arrived at our table with my wifes Main course.my starter arrived and eventually my wife called a waiter to enquire about her starter, this arrived as I was finishing my starter.My main course arrived at least 5 mins before my wifes, her original plate that had obviously been in the microwave.It was obvious that the staff were completely disinterested in serving us to any sort of reasonable standard. We will never return

3  Thank 214barbara