All reviews instant noodles platinum fashion mall speak english well wanton noodle the main road glow hotel shopping malls and eateries mini refrigerator inside room money changer walking distance shopping paradise city line basic amenities overhead bridge your luggage electric kettle
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My Family and I stayed there during 5-7 April 2013. We got 3 rooms and it was without hassle and the price is super affordable! Check-in was a breeze and very soon we were all getting into our rooms. The rooms are pretty clean and without any foul smell. Good thing is there is free wifi and the connection is reasonably fast.

Love the fact that they provide instant noodle, coffee, tea and bottled mineral water at the lobby round the clock for free. The hotel is located conveniently to shopping heaven like Platinum fashion mall and the hotel is just right behind the new mall, Shibuya 19. It is within walking distance to central mall and Big C too.

If you plan to go all out for shopping and eating then I would recommend this hotel but if you are looking for more luxurious hotel and people to service you, then probably you would want to try other hotel.

Room Tip: Having rooms with windows and without windows makes not much difference as you will not get a very awesome view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Andytanmh
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I stayed here from 23 - 27 March 2013. This hotel was amazing. Read reviews of this hotel and decided to try it. My mum and grandma really loved it! 24/7 free bottled water and instant noodles in the lobby. My family and I feel really home in this hotel. Staff was polite and helpful.

Room was clean and bright. Room size was just right for 2 person. My family occupied 2 rooms. Rooms 402 & 405. Both rooms were great and with windows. Breakfast was simple and delicious. The owner, Vincent, was very helpful and gave us tips on how to go to Asiatique.

Location is good. All taxi drivers knows this place, as long as you tell them 'Petchburi Soi 19'. Hotel is not very hard to find. Taxi drivers might not know the hotel but you can direct them when you reach Soi 19. It is in a small alley on the left side in the Soi 19. The Hotel is right in a street, opposite of Platinum Shopping Mall. They have a very famous and delicious Wanton Mee & Braised Pork Knuckle Rice along the street (on the right side of soi 19, few stores from the gold jewellery shop). Further down towards the inside of soi 19, there is a money changer that gives higher rates than other money changer and banks. 7 Eleven was just 3 mins walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Saman73
Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Shop shop till you drop from this location as the hotel is surrounded by lots and lots of shopping. BKK is shopping Mecca and this hotel is in a great location. The price I paid was good rooms good size and provide all the basic amenities. Staff are great and my mattress was so nice. I do recommend people stay here based on the price and location

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Richardzoob
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Will highly recommend this Hotel if you want to shop at Pratunam area. walk out and it is the pratunam market with hundreds of shops. less than 5 minutes walk to platanium mall too. Central world is walking distance, same for IT mall.

seafood is nearby and it opens till late.

Room is clean and looks new. space acceptable and breakfast is good. english breakfast daily.

staff is also good and lent me their discount card for one of the restaurant. friendly staff who help us guide to places we want to go to. help us save alot of money with the cheapest route, food and clothings.

thumbs up for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GYU12345
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The room where I stayed is cozy but lacks space, considering that I was alone during my trip. I had a hard time packing my stuff since space is very limited. However, the location of the hotel made up for it. I can go back to my hotel whenever I want to rest and just walk for few minutes and I'm back to shopping mode. Staff are very helpful too. Will be back but might get a bigger room instead.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business