US$129
US$117
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$246
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$286
US$271
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I love the opportunity to park easily at this point in Bangkok. I feel like being welcomed after hours of rush hour traffic in the metropolis. The inclusive breakfast is a good idea and saves money for a cheaper option.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Hammad M
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Room good not bad but not good at all. And Google map tell the wrong way to go. Difficult to find and hotel stay so deep in the soi. No restaurant around there . Building look scared and the one I stay was power out for while . My friend not really happy for this place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Its out of crowd, less costly, solitary, specious rooms. reasonably good breakfast.Its a Muslim Hotel and foods are Halal. No alcohol available. You can spend quiet times with your loved ones or with family. Room services are good. Almost half a price than that of soi 11 or 13 Hotels. But big parking place and big rooms.

Room Tip: Better to have a standard suit which is specious with good bathroom. Living room is way too big. Good for family of 3/4.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2016

Okay, this is not a hotel, it's okay, no problem. What made me disappointed was our first night when i haven't slept until 6am and the guy from reception who gave me my breakfast coupon smirked at me when he asked my room number. Why smirk??? I called him the first day about the air-condition and he did nothing? I was crying because I'm pregnant and i can't sleep. I'm not going back to this place again.

Next time, please do not include AIR-CONDITIONING facility if it's really not working. You are deceiving customers when you really cannot give good service.

By the way, thanks to the evening shift guy who considered giving us new room.

Room Tip: Go find another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NinaFayeB
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We booked weeks in advance via Agoda and then had to change dates. When I called to adjust the reservation all seemed ok, but when we arrived they didn't know about the call I made and our "suite" ended up being 2 separate rooms. It's a trek to get to the hotel but it was clean and no recent evidence of bedbugs (some questionable stains on the mattress edges, though no bites after 3 nights). Eerie hallways but no evidence of ghosts. Helpful and generous staff.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family