“Taste the difference ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was opened since 1949. It is famous in western food cooked in Thai style as well as traditional Thai food. I would recommend to try dried-beef fried rice, paella, spicy ham, and taco.

1  Thank Annie89302

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant twice on our 3 night stay in Bangkok, Very friendly staff, Fantastic authentic thai food and great value for money! we will miss this place!! and we will definitely we back in the future!

1  Thank aguernseygirl
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I love Thai Beef Boat Noodles, but the places you have to go have a great bowl are usually a little..... uncomfortable.
One of my local Thai friends introduced me to this place (always a good sign...) and needless to day it's awesome!
They have a great menu of quite a few dishes but I come here for the boat noodles which never disappoint.
It's been around for ages and the fact that locals and visitors alike flock to this place speaks volumes of just how good it is.
If you want great boat noodles, other street food style dishes and a mix of other things in comfortable surroundings, this is the place to be.
You also have to try their tempura seaweed chips which they leave bags of on the table. I always take a few away for snacks!

1  Thank Yung O
Reviewed 15 November 2013

About a kilometer from my favorite Issan food place is this old authentic restaurant that serves traditional thai food. Discovered by accident by a friend, we visited the place a few nights ago to try their menu.
First off, the food was excellent. Most of the standard dishes are there, some with a little twist. Their Nam Prik Platu set was the best I've had so far.
Prices were fair and the overall value for money was excellent.
Needless to say, this will be a restaurant I will be frequently regularly and will update this review again after sampling their whole menu.

1  Thank nabilkannan
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

This is a nice little restaurant that is clearly very popular with both Thais and expats. The staff were friendly and helpful.
The menu is varied. I had the bouillabaisse, which was pretty good (though maybe a little too much tomato), and my husband had the ox tongue stew (the sauce of which was a bit too sweet). Nevertheless, it was interesting to try these dishes and we plan to return.