“Very good ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Very good and cheap . Try the spring rolls.
Apetizer (spring rooks) , dinner and one beer for 300,- Baht.

1  Thank Michael B

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I think it's overated. I ordered pork chops. What I got was deep fried pork chops, I have never see. That before and didn't expect so. I think at least the menu should have informed that it was deep fried. Also the vegetables has been dipped in some sugar sauce. All in all a very unhealthy meal. With better information prior to ordering it would not have been a problem.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Down Soi 23 this little scruffy restaurant, more like a Soho London place than Bangkok has been here since 1949. I we know why, the food is outstanding. Morning glory stir fried, red pork curry, beef with chili, sea weed crackers, coconut milk desert and a beer for under $20. We will definitely come here again. Lovely cheerful service to compliment the great meal.

1  Thank JNWSuisse
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was opened since 1949. It is famous in western food cooked in Thai style as well as traditional Thai food. I would recommend to try dried-beef fried rice, paella, spicy ham, and taco.

1  Thank Annie89302
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant twice on our 3 night stay in Bangkok, Very friendly staff, Fantastic authentic thai food and great value for money! we will miss this place!! and we will definitely we back in the future!

1  Thank aguernseygirl