“Best meal I've had in Bangkok!”

Bradman's Sports Bistro
Ranked #12 of 303 Dessert in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Brahman's is a casual dining bistro with probably the best sports and news coverage possible, where the food is always satisfying and tasty - truly home style cooking (No MSG)- and where we do our best to make you feel relaxed, unhurried and at home. We are NOT a fancy restaurant, children are welcome, you can relax and enjoy yourself without disturbing others and, hopefully, want to come back again. We are open at 09:00 on Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am Monday to Friday, and the kitchen never closes before 11:00 pm.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've been to Bangkok 3 times this year and have only just discovered this fantastic little bistro. First morning of my current trip, my husband and I had breakfast here. He had the steak and eggs and I had bacon and eggs..both were fantastic. I was really impressed with the steak. Sometimes breakfast steaks aren't the best quality but that was not the case here. And everything I asked for, medium cooked eggs, crispy bacon, I got! Oh, and delicious, freshly made hot cocoa. Went back for my husband's birthday and had another impressive meal. He ordered the large rib eye steak and I had the home made lasagne. Both were scrumptious! The dishes are very well presented, the wait staff are prompt and attentive and Thomas the owner is one of a kind! He made us feel as if we were having a dinner party in his own home. He also has a wealth of information about the area and very willing to share it. The menu is extensive with enough variety to keep you happy visit after visit and priced well. Do yourself a favor and visit this little gem soon!

ThePublicanBradmans, Owner at Bradman's Sports Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Meeting new people is one of the greatest gifts that running an establishment like Bradman's offers and it was a great pleasure meeting you both, and being able to meet your dining expectations. As you know, we are not a fancy restaurant, so we have to make up for it with above average food. Your very high praise for our food is much appreciated, and entirely due to the devotion of our kitchen staff. I have read your review to them and they have asked me to thank you very much. Safe travels!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Been popping in here for the past 4/5 years , always the same , good quality great value food , steak sandwich is always my choice or the lamb sandwich , no nonsense staff and a great location to stop before a good night out .

One of the greatest challenges for any restaurant is being able to be consistent in quality and delivery - we thank you very much for your comments and hope we can meet your expectations for many years to come. If we ever feel short, please bring it to our attention and we will do everything possible to make it right. Thanks again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My Girlfriend and I really wanted something other than Thai food for dinner, we wanted that elusive "from back home taste" so we searched for a restaurant on trip adviser and picked this one, its not over priced and had good reviews, and boy were we happy the flavour of the food was amazing it had that home cooked taste which is exactly what we wanted.

My Girlfriend had the Spaghetti Bolognese, and I had Sirloin Steak both were cooked to perfection the steak came with proper steak cut chips and saluted onions the gravy sauce was delicious, and the meat was tender. The portions were large and we both left feeling very full and satisfied.

The pricing seemed perfect not too expensive, but a good quality meal at an affordable price.

The owner which turned out to be Australian met us at the door showed us too our table and took the time to have a good conversation about our travels which made us feel welcome and enjoy our meal all the more.

Over all an excellent experience and I hope to return one day, this is a meal that shouldn't be missed

Thank your very much for your great review. It is always a great pleasure when people enjoy the food our cooks prepare so enthusiastically - I have passed your comments on to them and they appreciate it very much. I hope your holiday ended positively and, if you are back this way again, you choose to dine with us again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This has to be one of the best restaurants that my wife and daughter and I have eaten in , the staff are so friendly / the meals are absolutely sensational . Will defiantly return . and a special mention to Tomas .

ThePublicanBradmans, Owner at Bradman's Sports Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thanks very much for your heartwarming review. We promote ourselves as a family friendly bistro and it is always a pleasure when families feel comfortable enough to treat it as their home away from home. We look forward to seeing you all whenever you get the chance to drop in. Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Great experience in this restaurant. The owner was fantastic, friendly atmosphere and superb food. Will be returning again

1  Thank calbick

Thank you very much for posting your review of Bradman's on TripAdvisor. Both your opinion and TripAdvior's service mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you again when you get the chance.