Marvin Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Sabai Sathorn(Bangkok)
View Hotel
All reviewssurasak btsdeluxe studiosathorn roadkorean restauranthotel porterlots of storage spacetuk tukdvd playercomfortable bedmini fridgeimmediate vicinitymin walking distancenice and clean hotelvia taxishopping complexnice showerquiet area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I been traveling all over Thailand and all places have something to say either good/bad.
In this case, nothing to say. The ppl is so cold, so the costumer service it is really poor, they don't try to engage with costumers (not even the ppl who is in the tourism area!!!!)
Even the receptionist, all day over the personal phone, she said that at 5pm it was not guarantee to take the shuttle tuk tuk that they are offering as the service finish at 6pm!!!!!

The only person who was nice was a maintenance guy who help us to take a taxi in the rushing hours as we had to go trho the middle of the protest!!

The rooms are poorly clean.... I mean, it it generally clean but the walls are really dirty (we stayed in room 305) and it needs to be painted either cleaned!
The rest it was normal...
I don't think I'll go back at it was nothing really amazing or so...
Usually, more in Thai, everyplace had something different, decoration, bkf, staff... Something... This place it was so cold!!!

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Wish we had stayed here earlier, would have saved us a bunch of money. Great location in Silom, close to Chong Nansi BTS. Rooms were small but efficient, clean & comfortable. Service was great. Again, the value here is where it's impressive - very cheap & we were expecting much less than delivered. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I went there with a group of friends and found out that there was an error in our booking. The staff was understanding and helpful to help us call the hotel booking agent to ratify the error and we even get to check in earlier. The rooms are clean and cozy even though not very spacious.
It is walking distance to the sky train - Surasak Station (about 10 min) and a convenience store is also nearby (about 5 min away). Local street food is also available nearby.
The bell boy and security guard were always helpful to help us get taxi. On our last day there, the traffic was really bad that many cars were actually no moving at all. Seeing that we had to go to the airport, the bell boy ran to the main street to get taxi for us and ran back. We really appreciate what he did for us.
Free wi-fi is available in the room and there is free internet in the lobby too.
We stayed there for 4 days and I would recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We like this hotel, friendly staff, clean room, free shuttle (tuk tuk to sky train, 8am - 6pm).

Special thanks to the receptionist & jokey who always there's to help.

Big room size with a 42 inch TV & comfortable bed. A lots of cupboard which really convenience for those stay for long time.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights with my family. The staffs were so friendly and helpful. My rooms was not so big but so clean and cozy. But even i didnt put make room signage on the door housekeeping entered my room and she cleaned it while we were not at our room. It was little bit unsecure. Next time please tell your housekeeping do not enter the roon without asking. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay at Marvin Suites. And its not really far from city center. I will tell my friends to stay there. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family