“Muscle Relaxant”

Health Land Spa & Massage (Sathorn)
Ranked #57 of 456 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Edmonton, Canada
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 274 helpful votes
“Muscle Relaxant”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My wife and I were in need of some kind of deep tissue massage from our long, long flight/journey from Los Angeles (22 hours). The concierge at our hotel recommended this place and it was exactly what our body needed. The masseuses were great. Their hands and fingers must have been cast out of steel!

Staff were very friendly and pleasant. waiting room very spacious and comfortable. This is not one of those 'hanky-panky' massage venue that you hear about. These kind of health establishments are sprouting everywhere and catering to the needs of stiff travellers, expats and locals! Pricing is very reasonable which is a big plus!

We highly recommend this place. Thumbs up!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fine service”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I received fine service. the place was set in the relax atmosphere. location is so nice. walking distance from BTS station.

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“"Cheated price with really bad service"”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

On our only day off, we call to booked for 1hr oil massage and the receptionist only said that we have to have 1.5hr so we made a booking. Just to discover on arrival that the massage they booked us in for is "hot oil massage" which double the price. So we said that we only want normal oil massage and the answer we got from a very bad attitude receptionist is that they were fully booked. So i made a complain to them that the receptionist should have told us that what kind of a massage we were booked in for so we did not have to drive all the way here. The receptionist lady then told me that they are more happy for me to cancel the massage now because they are other people waiting for the massage.
If healthland think that they don't have to care about their client i'm surely no on would go back there because I will diffinetly not be going back there again. There are many good cheap place in Bangkok to go for a massage. For example 24refresh or asia hearb.

2 Thank Gee0071177
Los Angeles
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“500 Baht for 2 quality hours!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was the best Thai message I've ever had and 500 Baht is about 15 us dollars. This place rocks I'm going back tomorrow.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jennifernash22
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Masseuse did not seem to have received any kind of training”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was there for a 2 hour massage (without oil) which was quite affordable (500b). The place in itself is nice and clean although people at the reception are not very nice. I really don't know what kind of training the masseuse received but she didn't seem to know at all what she was doing! She kept doing the same thing over and over and at some point I was afraid that she would hurt me because she did some strange things. And it was boring and unpleasant. And yes I have had Thai massage before, I know the pain, but I know it's not supposed to be like that. And like a nanosecond after she was done, she was like "tips for me, tips for me?". I know she must not be paid a lot if 2 hours cost 500B, but I didn't have a good massage and I didn't feel like I had to tip her. But she was watching me have my tea and she followed me to the reception and I think she was talking to other masseuses about the fact that I did not tip her. I gave her some money in the end but honestly I was expecting something better from that place; it looks fancy and all but very disappointing. Not going back!

Visited April 2014