The Okura Prestige Bangkok
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Hyatt Bangkok(Bangkok)
  • Pool
2,931 results
All reviewsinfinity pooljapanese breakfastjapanese touchjapanese hospitalitycentral embassydean delucajapanese toiletthe club loungebts stationinternational buffetmacaroonscorner roomturn down servicewireless roaddirect accessamazing hotelthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We stayed there 3 days, I booked on agoda, and I did not book non smoking room. So I expect I can smoke in my room or balcony. No balcony, smoking 7 floors down and outside, what a pain in the axx, to have to run op and down to have a relaxing smoke on a stressful day. For that reason I will not stay there again.

Also food was expensive and nothing special.
Breakfast was great, thy just need to fix the toaster, only 3 slots work, so if you put toast in the wrong one you will be waiting for ever and your toast will never be finished.That is not 5 star hotel..

Other tthan that nice hotel, but I'm sure one can do better for that price.

• Stayed: March 2013
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Dear BrownGhost,
Thank you for choosing The Okura Prestige Bangkok for your recent visit. I apologize for not having provided you with a room for smokers. We try our best to accommodate specific requests whenever possible and do so; however, the hotel’s occupancy and availability at times can pose a challenge and being informed prior to arrival of special requests would assist us immensely. We regret that we were not able to provide you with the right room at this occasion.

I hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future, where I would personally see to it that you have a better stay. Please contact me directly at +66 (0)2 687 9009 if you wish to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

This is a very nice hotel with polite staff and responsive room services. Restaurants are cool and they even have live jazz music playing right at the lobby cafe during sunday afternoon. They also have a nice swimming pool & gym, together with a comfortable spa. Location is good enough with connection with BTS station, and it takes only 10 mins to the core shopping area of Siam.
7-11 is just nearby, and local foods peddlers are also available nearby during lunch hours from Monday to Saturday.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Okura Prestige on your recent visit to Bangkok. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel, as well as the Sunday-Jazz-Brunch, our location and the nearby shopping!
We hope to see you back here again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Perfect in every way, perfect room(corner suite), perfect service, perfect staff, perfect food. Only thing need to improve is the wifi internet speed, manager said system will be upgrade soon, hope my next stay with a higher speed internet.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Thank you for giving us such great feedback on your Trip Advisor review following your recent stay at our Bangkok property ! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. Indeed, we have already started to install a much improved WiFi system, it comes with some very exciting features! We look forward to welcoming you back to The Okura Prestige on your next trip to Thailand.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

3 mins walk to BTS station, EXTREMELY convenient, staffs are all sincere and professional. treat every guest like VIP. the atmosphere is the room and the bedding are very comfortable. there is a 7-Eleven and a nice coffee shop Dean & DeLuca next to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Dear gigglingcash

Thank you for the five-star rating!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with our great location. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I'm booked this hotel for my bussiness trip to BKK, What I got from this hotel on the service matter is really bad experience,for example long interview ( like you are in Immigration office ) if you forget your key card in the room and you ask for at the reception,really wast my time to answer,if she is clever,just open my file in her drawer and look on my copy of ID Card or passport,and give me a key card...problem solved !

And when I write a complain message to the GM ..he said 2 nights his staff cannot remember my face ! Not a good answer ..stay there 1 night or 2 nights or 10 nights what is a difference..I'm your guest ..I'm your client. by his experience in hotel and hospitality bussiness he should thinks for a better answer for me. and still no solution !

If you plan or stay there ,Please don't forget your key card in the room even that room is your own room !

Sometime to stay in no star hotel with no attitude staff is better than stay in 5 stars hotel ( or wanna be 5 stars ) with bad attitude staff.

Room Tip: don't forget your key card
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
15  Thank Alex R

Dear Alex
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We appreciate your honesty and glad you had the opportunity to voice your opinion. In the interest of our clients safety our reception does need to verify the identity of a rooms occupant and we do hope we have your kind understanding for this. I hope you will let us know the next time you are travelling to Bangkok and give us a second chance.

Kind regards