US$187
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$286
US$272
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I booked this hotel, which is really a condo/apartment complex which makes vacant rooms available for short stays, because I had business in the area. I had a very relaxing stay in the hotel, but it really is a bit out of the way as far as many things are concerned. It's a 1.8 kilometer walk to Eakamai BTS station which in Bangkok probably means by the time you get on the train you won't be popular at peak times. Yes, there is a shuttle stretch tuk tuk running from the hotel, but it's only during limited times and really Soi 63 is so hectic that I actually beat a car by walking.
As for the hotel, it's nice.
Check in was a chore, admittedly I was just after the earliest check in time, but I think a lot of the problem was a lack of English skill amongst the staff.
There's ample parking which was high on my criteria for this trip, the courtyard pool area in front is nice with a waterfall feature and the room was very spacious and comfortable. I even had a washing machine on the balcony.
One minor negative was that you have to pay for your water, there are no complimentary bottles provided, but at only 12 baht each it's a minor point, just not in keeping with industry standards, particularly in Thailand. There are plenty of restaurants, bars and other attractions locally, but my feeling is most people will want to gravitate closer to town at some point in their stay. Which begs the question, why not stay closer to town in the first place, it's not as if there's any shortage of choice there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Ideal hotel, cean rooms and good service. Located a bit of a walk to BTS but they do provide a free Tuk Tuk service. Area has loads of good bars and restaurants near by. Car parking also. Great value for money.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

During my stay,fair price with good service. Wifi sucks. Pool is at Public scene,but looks good . Small gym to work out.
Not too far or near to the downtown. About 30 mins to Emerald Buddha. Car parking in ground. The Residence suggest to take personal belongings together with you. I'll recommend to Budget travelers.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

This was my second trip to the hotel.
The hotel is very clean and Nana and Kim were superb.They went above and beyond for helping us out from any request since our son who was not even two months was with us.However there is one young girl and one older guy who cover reception who seems to be very rude.I come
From a hotel background and customer service is for People who genuinely care for people and staff.Numerous times my family was let down because of these two.
The reason why we came back was because of the lovely staff and it's such a big let down because of these two who never even smile at you.This would be our last time coming to nice as we want to try other places,since I have been to Bkk 20times.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

I love around the corner and always have friends and family stay here when they come to visit. The staff are friendly and the rooms are a good value for the price. The tuk tuk service isn't that reliable but it's easy to flag down cabs on the main road that is just a one minute walk away.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends