“Very Good Taylor in Bangkok”
Review of Tom's Fashion

Tom's Fashion
Ranked #6 of 478 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1983, the Tom's Fashion label has been one of the most respected names in men's custom tailored clothing, identified with superior fabrics, meticulous hand tailoring, and quality that is becoming harder and harder to find. Tom's Fashion is among the rare breed of Bangkok tailors to stitch whole range of quality men's and women's clothing such as suits, jacket, pants, shirts, tuxedos, over coats, blouses, and dresses tailored by professional tailors for our esteemed clients. We are the one tailor in Bangkok where every job work is carefully inspected at every step of the assembly, right from cutting and sewing until the finished handwork process.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very Good Taylor in Bangkok”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recommend this place for the quality of the service and the fabric.
I made one suit and somes shirts. They fit me perfectly i am very happy.
It was quite fast to get it and the owner has some good advice too.
They have all the measurement of my body so I can order some shirt in advance next time i come back to Bangkok or I even can make then deliver in France because he travels a lot in Europe for the business.

Visited April 2014
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Tom's Fashion for designing the clothes for you. I appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is he number one tailor shop in Asia * * * * *”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is he number one tailor in Asia for getting your suit or dress with fast and reliable service. There are many tailors in Bangkok and I have tried some others since 1989 ,until I had my first garments done trough Peter. Tom’s fashion is outstanding in quality and service compared to the others. Sometimes in a rush going trough Bangkok and not enough time to do a final finish, Peter sends your clothing home and there was never any issue. All of his work can be described in quality, honesty and integrity above all.
Locking back now 25 years, I value Peter amongst all business relations as a close friend.
Stop by at Tom’s fashion you want regret it !
Markus from Canada

Visited December 2013
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you Markus for your friendship and continued support to Tom's Fashion. It has been a real pleasure knowing you all these years.

I value your review and wish you the best for your future in Canada. Hope to catch up soon.

Peter
Munich, Germany
“Friendly professional fast service”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have know Peter at Tom fashion for about 10 years, every time I am in Bangkok I order a new suit. Very fast service, no pressure sale.I would highly recommend. Thank you to all the staff at Tom's Fashion from Paul in Germany

Visited April 2014
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Tom's Fashion. It's always a pleasure to see you and I am glad that you enjoy wearing the clothing from us.

Peter n Micky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great clothes great service”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have purchased from Toms before and always get great value clothing. The no pressure sales is very good. The speed and quality of the clothing is first class. I would recommend Toms very highly to anyone looking for great quality clothing. I have ordered more garments to be made in may when I pass through Bangkok.

1 Thank Peter B
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Yes, There is one thing that we don't do is to pressure our clients for a purchase. You are free to make your choice. We believe in providing quality, service and honest opinion.

You are the boss since you are paying for it. Thank you for the great review and we are glad to see you stop again at Tom's Fashion.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tailors and fantastic service in Bangkok”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Visited Bangkok in December 2013 and heard about Tom's Fashion tailors. I had two suits and six shirts made which were all of excellent quality and the attention to detail fantastic. The turn around from measurement to product was also outstanding (3 days). On return to Australia, many of my colleagues commented on the style, quality and price on the clothing that Micky and Peter had tailored for me. I highly recommend Tom's Fashion to anyone (male and female) who are seeking quality tailor services from a friendly business.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ross T
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
I am glad that you enjoy wearing clothes made from us. Thank you for rating Tom's Fashion on Trip Advisor and I look forward to your next order.

Regards,