“Excellent Taylor in Bangkok”
Review of Tom's Fashion

Tom's Fashion
Ranked #6 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1983, the Tom's Fashion label has been one of the most respected names in men's custom tailored clothing, identified with superior fabrics, meticulous hand tailoring, and quality that is becoming harder and harder to find. Tom's Fashion is among the rare breed of Bangkok tailors to stitch whole range of quality men's and women's clothing such as suits, jacket, pants, shirts, tuxedos, over coats, blouses, and dresses tailored by professional tailors for our esteemed clients. We are the one tailor in Bangkok where every job work is carefully inspected at every step of the assembly, right from cutting and sewing until the finished handwork process.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I recommend Tom's Fashion shop! The quality of service is excellent and friendly and the advices are really good.

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for recommending Tom's Fashion and I appreciate you taking your time to review.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recommend this place for the quality of the service and the fabric.
I made one suit and somes shirts. They fit me perfectly i am very happy.
It was quite fast to get it and the owner has some good advice too.
They have all the measurement of my body so I can order some shirt in advance next time i come back to Bangkok or I even can make then deliver in France because he travels a lot in Europe for the business.

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Tom's Fashion for designing the clothes for you. I appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is he number one tailor in Asia for getting your suit or dress with fast and reliable service. There are many tailors in Bangkok and I have tried some others since 1989 ,until I had my first garments done trough Peter. Tom’s fashion is outstanding in quality and service compared to the others. Sometimes in a rush going trough Bangkok and not enough time to do a final finish, Peter sends your clothing home and there was never any issue. All of his work can be described in quality, honesty and integrity above all.
Locking back now 25 years, I value Peter amongst all business relations as a close friend.
Stop by at Tom’s fashion you want regret it !
Markus from Canada

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you Markus for your friendship and continued support to Tom's Fashion. It has been a real pleasure knowing you all these years.

I value your review and wish you the best for your future in Canada. Hope to catch up soon.

Peter

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have know Peter at Tom fashion for about 10 years, every time I am in Bangkok I order a new suit. Very fast service, no pressure sale.I would highly recommend. Thank you to all the staff at Tom's Fashion from Paul in Germany

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Tom's Fashion. It's always a pleasure to see you and I am glad that you enjoy wearing the clothing from us.

Peter n Micky

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have purchased from Toms before and always get great value clothing. The no pressure sales is very good. The speed and quality of the clothing is first class. I would recommend Toms very highly to anyone looking for great quality clothing. I have ordered more garments to be made in may when I pass through Bangkok.

1  Thank Peter B
Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Yes, There is one thing that we don't do is to pressure our clients for a purchase. You are free to make your choice. We believe in providing quality, service and honest opinion.

You are the boss since you are paying for it. Thank you for the great review and we are glad to see you stop again at Tom's Fashion.