“Great Taylor ”
Review of Tom's Fashion

Tom's Fashion
Ranked #6 of 520 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1983, the Tom's Fashion label has been one of the most respected names in men's custom tailored clothing, identified with superior fabrics, meticulous hand tailoring, and quality that is becoming harder and harder to find. Tom's Fashion is among the rare breed of Bangkok tailors to stitch whole range of quality men's and women's clothing such as suits, jacket, pants, shirts, tuxedos, over coats, blouses, and dresses tailored by professional tailors for our esteemed clients. We are the one tailor in Bangkok where every job work is carefully inspected at every step of the assembly, right from cutting and sewing until the finished handwork process.
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I did a suit and 5 shirts at Tom's Fashion.

II really appreciate that they give you good advised to choose the fabrics and the design of the suit. They understood what kind of fitting I was expecting. I also liked that they took attention of every details. So at the end the result was great and fit perfectly.

Overall, I had a great experience and I willer recommend Tom's Fashion to all my friend a coming to Bangkok.

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I appreciate your comments and your recommendations. I am glad that you enjoyed the tailoring services and the end result was up to your satisfaction.

I look forward to your next visit and order with Tom's Fashion.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was trying out TOMS for a couple of suits and shirts, and must say best quality and well fit frist time around. I am coming back

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for choosing Tom's Fashion. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to us. I appreciate your comments on trip advisor and look forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Came to this tailor by chance last year, and not knowing what kind of service or quality to expect. End of story, I made 4 wool pants with lining and 4 shirts. What impressed me was that I had a fitting done, asked to come later in the night to tryout a pair before they finally confirm the tailoring....did not expect that kind service though as I did not make any suits. End of story, I am very satisfied with the pants and shirts made, good stitching and perfect fit. God willing, will definitely come again to visit Tom's Fashion again even if just to make one pair of trousers or shirt. Hoping also if they stock more range of fashionable materials and linen, although they already stock good range of woolen materials.

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I am glad that you are satisfied with your visit to Tom's Fashion and enjoy wearing the clothes made from us.

I appreciate your review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next order.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I recommend Tom's Fashion shop! The quality of service is excellent and friendly and the advices are really good.

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for recommending Tom's Fashion and I appreciate you taking your time to review.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recommend this place for the quality of the service and the fabric.
I made one suit and somes shirts. They fit me perfectly i am very happy.
It was quite fast to get it and the owner has some good advice too.
They have all the measurement of my body so I can order some shirt in advance next time i come back to Bangkok or I even can make then deliver in France because he travels a lot in Europe for the business.

Micky S, Owner at Tom's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Tom's Fashion for designing the clothes for you. I appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.