“Real relaxing @ Coran Boutique Spa”
Review of Coran Boutique Spa

Coran Boutique Spa
Ranked #48 of 555 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: CORAN boutique spa, Bangkok became a 2015 World Luxury Spa Awards Winner "Best Luxury Spa" !! We really appreciate your support !! We promise to try hard to offer supreme service and treatment as much as possible. Thank you for your support. CORAN is the meaning of “ripple of water”. Please imagine that you drop water by one drop. Ripple spreads slowly and peacefully with keeping balance. It is real beauty of Nature. It can be applied also to human being. It is the one of most imporatant elements to keep the balance betwenn body and mind. We help your ripple with CORAN’s original methods. We name CORAN boutique spa. Boutique means “Unit” in French. Boutique comes from 3 elements. We bring a refined spa “Tradition” from Thailand, “Concept” from France and “Professionalism” from Japan.
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great staffs , I made a booking in the phone call , the girl was very polite and clear told me what i booked . They have pick up service and also would call you where they arrived for waiting you@ MEET UP POINT.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"soi"
in 4 reviews
"promotion"

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have been to many spa in BKK but too bad there are sometimes not nice place too but Coran usually satisfy me. Therapists are good. Even two therapists in one room they just do their jobs, not talking to each other which it happens many times in other places. After they moved to the different place, they come to pick us up in front of Ekamai station and also drop us there. That was so nice to receive this service when my booking was at night.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Two friends and I thought that the overall spa experience was not good, in terms of their massage techniques. The massage was not as good as expected based on the rave reviews given. We don't feel rejuvenated after the massage. It is like touch and go. Luckily, the price we paid for is at 50% off. If it is not for this discount, it is totally not worth it at all. If they improve on their massage technique, coupled with their current ambiance setup and convenient pickup service. It will be a winning formula in the long run. Currently, I will not recommend anyone to visit this spa.

2  Thank onioncream
Reviewed 17 October 2013

good service, room clean and tea is good to drink!
I will recommend this spa to my family and friends, and I will visit again if I hove free time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have been to Coran Boutique Spa everytime when I visit Bangkok. This is because the spa experience has been wonderful, it is relatively easier to access and is within my budget.

First, on accessibility. Coran has a pick up service from Eakkamai BTS station, which runs until 2000 hours. It will pick you up (upon request) from somewhere near there, to the place itself, and then back to the station.

When I drop by at Coran, I always go for the 3 or 4 hour spa packages like Lamer v3 or v4 or Lines. After that, I feel refreshed and more relaxed. You can specify your massage if your package has it - such as slow speed, and deep tissue.