“Excellent day”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Friendly Go Inter

Friendly Go Inter
More attraction details
Owner description: WE ARE THE LICENSED LEADER TRAVEL AGENCY THAT HAVE BEEN CATERING TO THE NEEDS OF TOURISTS FOR ABOUT 2 DECADES IN THE FIELD SINCE 1994. WE CAN TAKE YOU TO EXPLORE THAI HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL SITES, THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE COUNTRY AND BEAUTIFUL BEACH WHERE YOU GET THE REAL TASTE OF THE DOMINANT LOCAL CULTURE. OUR TOUR GUIDE'S TEAM ARE FRIENDLY, HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND ALWAYS WILLING TO ASSIST YOU IN EVERY POSSIBLE MANNER. WE ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE CULTURE AND RICH HISTORY ASSOCIATE WITH THAILAND THAT CERTAINLY GIVE YOU AN ENJOYABLE TIME. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE REQUIRED SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE WITHOUT THE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING AND WELL AWARE OF WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP YOU SATISFIED, HAPPY AND CHEERFUL ALL THE TIME. THOSE WHO ARE VISITING THAILAND FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WISH TO MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR VISITS CAN OPT FOR A PRIVATE TOUR SO AS TO WITNESS SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING AND FASCINATING PLACE OF THE COUNTRY. WE ALONG WITH OUR TEAM WILL ALWAYS PUT IN OUR BEST EFFORT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME ENJOYING AND GAINING MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THAILAND. DON'T FORGET WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN YOU NEED OUR HELP.
Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We really enjoyed our day with Guide chen. He was very knowledgeable and his English was so good. We had incredible experience explored the Grand palace, temples and boat trip with him. The tour was well organized and we were amazed by his terrific explanation. Unfortunately, it's a very hot day that made us feel more tired from the heat. We would highly recommend our guide if you want to know the insight detail of Thai history and culture.

South Lake Tahoe, California
“Good job”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Oi was very knowledgeable about the history of the temples and grand palace, cultures and traditions. She's friendly guide with fluent English. Oi was always punctual and the driver was also competent about the busy roads in Bangkok. We would certainly come back here and will pass all of their efforts and abilities to my friends.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Informative guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was given the reference of this company by one of my close friend who was here before and it's truly smooth tour. Chen was extremely knowledgeable in explaining the sites we visited. He's very accommodating in talking about the history of Thailand and current situation in Bangkok which I found it's extremely interesting. Chen was happy to answer my questions that made me and my family understood Thai culture very much. I promised the guide and friendlygointer.com's manager that I would give their reference to all of my friends.

Singapore, Singapore
“It's fabulous.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had a fantastic tour and warm welcome by our guide, Janeny. She's a very knowledgeable and friendly guide, who I would highly recommend. We took few tours with her company but the highlights were grand palace, ayuttaya and nongnuch village. Our guide gave great suggestions on what we could see and extremely turned out excellent. Janeny always arrived hotel on time with her driver. She was exactly what we looked for, a local guide who educated us a lot about Thai cultures. Thanks for everything and see you at our next visit.

Munich, Germany
“Impressive tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Finally, we returned home safely. At first we were so reluctant if should cancel the Bangkok trip because we had children with us but our agent convinced us that Bangkok was still be a safe place to visit. She analyze Thai politic and brief us what we should and shouldn't do when we were in Bangkok. Our guide Mr. Chen also did the same thing as same as his company did. He can speak very good English. He told us a lot about Thai history and it turned out superb for beginners like us to know such an information. What I was really interested was the mural painting in the grand palace. Our guide accomplished his job successfully by telling us the story at the mural painting unit by unit clearly that made us and especially my children appreciate Hindu-Indian-Thai cross-culture communications. I remark this was the high light of the grand palace trip. Thanks for the patient guide under abnormal situation and the company that provided us perfect arrangement and good accuracy of political information analysis.

Visited May 2014