“Visiting Tailor - Australia”
Review of Sarto di Moda

Sarto di Moda
Ranked #27 of 541 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarto di Moda was established in 1981 in the heart of Bangkok. We recognize that many of our clients have busy work and social lives so we also offer a visiting tailor program to measure and assist clients in the comfort of their homes and offices in all corners of the world. Our motto is simple - "If you look good, we look good!"
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have had the pleasure of meeting Vik and Prem twice - once for a suit package and the second time for an additional four shirts because I was so impressed with the quality.

Vik and Prem are polite, knowledgeable and very professional; and the fit of the clothes is fantastic.

Highly recommended.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you Justin for your time in reviewing your experiences with the quality, fit and service that we provide. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you during our visiting tailor trip to Australia and look forward to extending the same calibre of service on all future visits.

Until the next time,

in 6 reviews
"visited australia"
"small adjustments"
in 2 reviews
"tailored suits and shirts"
"local tailor"
in 71 reviews
"suk"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I've been a customer of their Sukhumvit Soi 11 location for over 7 years and can honestly say that they give the best service and quality possible. Vic (the owner) truly understands the importance of customer satisfaction and repeat business, which is why I've been going back for so long. This is not a place that is looking to scam tourists hoping they fly out of the country never to return. They want all their customers to be completely satisfied so they keep going back, which in the long run is of course better for business, but unfortunately that kind of thinking is often lacking around here. Their fabrics and stitching are high quality, and they have many options to choose from.
If you're looking for high quality and a worry free experience this is definitely the place to go!

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

We appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review. Thank you.
We place huge importance on customer satisfaction and retention and take great pride in having you as one of our regular clients. Thank you for your business over the past seven years and looking forward to working with you again the next time.

Greetings from Bangkok,
Vik

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I met Suk and Prem for the first time in Amsterdam as one of my friendS told me that his tailors from Bangkok were coming into town for a business trip visiting clients. I was a bit sceptical as a few years ago I was also in Bangkok where I bought a tailored suit from another shop however a few months later the fabric started to deteriorate very quickly. Anyway I followed my friend’s advice and did not regret it as I received a really great suit, perfectly tailored which is still in an impeccable condition 3 years later while I wear it once or twice a week.
Suk and Prem are always very kind and helpful if you have any questions. Since my first order, I bought two other suits including my wedding suit recently which looks really great!!! Delivery is always perfect around 10 weeks after the order and the price is affordable for a tailor made suit.
I have never been to their shops in Bangkok so I cannot tell much about it however Suk and Prem come regularly to Europe so I highly recommend you to book an appointment with them for your next suit!!

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you Olivier for your time in posting a review of your experiences with Sarto di Moda. It has been an absolute joy working with you on your suits over the years. We look forward to delivering the same great quality and great service on future suits and shirts.

Until the next time,

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My friend and I visited Bangkok in late January, we had made some research on tailors in Bangkok before we arrived and landed on Sarto di Moda partly because they had not a single rating below the "Very Good" rating, and the ratings not being "Excellent" was very few. And partly because Sarto di Moda visits our city on their tours once a year.

The short story is that the little time I was with them and the two fittings my stay limited me to, they made me feel at ease and secure that I was getting the very best quality and service. Their customer service is top notch. I went for their top of the line fabric and indulged myself, it cost me around 24K bath and 4K bath in shipping as I was in a hurry. This is a price I am quite happy with and know that I can easily push down with other fabrics choices. These guys are now my tailors of choice and have transformed how I look at clothing in general.

When the suit arrived and I mentioned one small detail that was not 100% satisfactory they immediately offered to reimburse the cost of getting a local tailor to do the small tweak, and that was without me asking for it. I was not surprised.

They are truly quality and customer satisfaction.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for choosing and purchasing suits and shirts with us this past January. We feel a great sense of accomplishment in changing the way you now look at dress clothing.

We look forward to working with you again on your next set of custom made clothes.
Kindest wishes,