“Excellent”
Review of Sarto di Moda

Sarto di Moda
Ranked #56 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarto di Moda was established in 1981 in the heart of Bangkok. We recognize that many of our clients have busy work and social lives so we also offer a visiting tailor program to measure and assist clients in the comfort of their homes and offices in all corners of the world. Our motto is simple - "If you look good, we look good!"
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Good service, good quality! All you need.
Prem did a great Job. They are very flexibel as Well .

From Holland thumbs up!

1  Thank R. H
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for your review Rutger. It was a pleasure serving you in store during your time here in Thailand. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the good service and quality provided and trust this made your trip to Thailand more memorable.

Greetings from Bangkok,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have been a customer for several years now and cannot imagine getting my suits or shirts anywhere else now.

Suk, Prem and Vik are extremely professional, and very easy to get along with.

The after-service they provide is second to none and it is clear from the very beginning that customer satisfaction is extremely important to them.

I have referred several friends through and they have all raved about the fit and quality. I will definitely be booking in every year, as i have in the past when they visit Australia.

If you are on the fence about trying a tailored shirt or suit through Sarto Di Moda, I would say to try it for yourself and you will never look back!

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you David for your time in posting a review. We are humbled reading your review and would like to thank you once again for all your referrals.

We put great attention to customer satisfaction and after-sales service and feel a great sense of accomplishment when a client responds back with such positivity.

Regards from all three of us,
Suk, Prem, and Vik

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a customer for several years already. Suk and Prem as well as the whole team are doing a great job. The offered service is outstanding. Fit and quality of shirts und suits is fantastic. I can only recommend to try their tailormade clothes.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

The Sarto di Moda team thank you for your review and for recommending the tripadvisor community to try our services. It has been a joy serving you all these years.

Until the next time,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

From Australia Sydney. Thumbs up for quick service and great communication!
I Purchased 3 times from Sarto di Moda...I also travelled to Bangkok and couldn't resist to purchase a blazer since their product I could say, is of quality! Happy with the service... They also do business trips to selected countries, so if you need any suits you purchased from them altered you can pass it to them. I just had my suit altered to a slim fit and it met my expectations!
Visit Prem, you won't be disappointed!

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

A pleasure reading your review Dennis. Thank you for thumbs-up review.
We offer free alterations on any garments that we make regardless of weight gain/loss or fashion trends. We are pleased to read that the alterations carried out because of a change in fashion styles met your expectations.

Kindest wishes,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have had the pleasure of meeting Vik and Prem twice - once for a suit package and the second time for an additional four shirts because I was so impressed with the quality.

Vik and Prem are polite, knowledgeable and very professional; and the fit of the clothes is fantastic.

Highly recommended.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you Justin for your time in reviewing your experiences with the quality, fit and service that we provide. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you during our visiting tailor trip to Australia and look forward to extending the same calibre of service on all future visits.

Until the next time,