“Great suits, even better service”
Review of Sarto di Moda

Sarto di Moda
Ranked #51 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarto di Moda was established in 1981 in the heart of Bangkok. We recognize that many of our clients have busy work and social lives so we also offer a visiting tailor program to measure and assist clients in the comfort of their homes and offices in all corners of the world. Our motto is simple - "If you look good, we look good!"
Auckland, New Zealand
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great suits, even better service”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Went to Thailand keen on buying cheap suits, but was expecting to have to haggle for hours over the pricing and still run the risk of things going wrong. Could not have been further from the truth. Ended up ordering 2 suits and 3 shirts: Suk, Prem and Vik were all extremely professional, and were very flexible in getting my order ready before I left the country.

Made a TripAdvisor profile just to review these guys - would recommend to everyone. Excellent quality suits/shirts, but even better service. Even told us good tourist places to go afterwards! Legitimately care about their customers.

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hello Tom,
Thank you for your time in reviewing us. We are humbled to know that you departed our store with a great impression of the quality and service that we provide.

We look forward to visiting you on our next visit to New Zealand scheduled for March 2015.
Until then - best wishes,
Suk, Prem, & Vik

• Indonesian first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent quality - outstanding service”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

As always the quality of the custom tailored clothing is excellent but this time Sarto di Mode took an extra step to provide me with excellent service.

I had to get the suit I had ordered in time for a wedding. Sarto did everything they could and sent the so that it would arrive in time. Unfortunately the delivery comapny mingled something and on the day I had to leave for the wedding abroad the suit had not arrived. I got in touch with Sarto di Moda and they started moving: They organized that my Suit could be picked up by myself close by the airport. Basically they saved me from standing at a wedding without a Suit. Thanks!

SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you for your review Marcus. We are so glad that everything worked out in the end and that you had a suit to wear at the wedding. We promise to continue delivering the excellent quality and outstanding service on all future orders.

Regards,
Burlington, Ontario
“Amazing Company!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our experience with Sarto di Moda has been amazing! We recently ordered 4 custom CEO dress shirts we absolutely loved them! Want to thank the guys behind the scenes! I would recommend this custom brand company to everyone!

Visited June 2014
Hello Jaclyn,
The full Sarto di Moda team would like to thank you for your review. We shared this review to our staff behind the scenes and it bought a big smile to their faces. Thank YOU!

Best,
Breda, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Good service, good quality! All you need.
Prem did a great Job. They are very flexibel as Well .

From Holland thumbs up!

1 Thank R. H
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you for your review Rutger. It was a pleasure serving you in store during your time here in Thailand. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the good service and quality provided and trust this made your trip to Thailand more memorable.

Greetings from Bangkok,
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Suits and Shirts. Even better service!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have been a customer for several years now and cannot imagine getting my suits or shirts anywhere else now.

Suk, Prem and Vik are extremely professional, and very easy to get along with.

The after-service they provide is second to none and it is clear from the very beginning that customer satisfaction is extremely important to them.

I have referred several friends through and they have all raved about the fit and quality. I will definitely be booking in every year, as i have in the past when they visit Australia.

If you are on the fence about trying a tailored shirt or suit through Sarto Di Moda, I would say to try it for yourself and you will never look back!

Visited March 2014
SartodiModa, Owner at Sarto di Moda, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you David for your time in posting a review. We are humbled reading your review and would like to thank you once again for all your referrals.

We put great attention to customer satisfaction and after-sales service and feel a great sense of accomplishment when a client responds back with such positivity.

Regards from all three of us,
Suk, Prem, and Vik