Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2012

They picked me up when my flight arrived after midnight at the airport and dropped me off the next day - in their ice cold airconditioned van! I think I paid a bit more than $25, and didn't expect much. I was going to sleep for a few hours before heading into town. But, surprise. Everything was exceptionally clean and hotel staff were all very helpful. I am not easily pleased, but this place definitely impressed me. Cheap, clean & convenient. Will go back.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We had a very early flight out of BKK, and for the last night I didn't want to spend so much money on staying at the No otel (SIC) of the airport.

I was coming from Koh Tao trough Don Mueang Airport, went back to the city to get my suitcase (didn't take everything to the island) and then I thought of taking the train to the airport which was better than taking a taxi. I wanted to check if the shuttle bus was there and to my surprise they had even put up my name on a board at the arrivals (though no arrival time was provided)

A bit later we arrived at the hotel to find very nice staff, and a very nice room for that price! It's big enough, comfortable enough (might be hard for some people) and they had decorated our bed very nicely with flower petals for our honeymoon. Bathroom is small with a Shower over toilet system, but good enough to refresh yourself.

It's quite close to the "Paseo community Mall" as advertised, but that mall is not a big shopping mall as I thought, but just a place with some restaurants and local shops. Make sure you have done all your shopping before leaving to the hotel!

Will stay there again if I have a similar flight time...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JacquesD0
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Originally they didn't seem to be waiting at the airport for us (but then again it did take almost an hour to get through airport immigration) but a quick phone call to them had someone assist and pick us up for the transfer to the hotel. They were friendly at check-in, the hotel shuttle to the airport runs every hour and the rooms were clean. Very clean. The room feels a bit like a hospital but the bed is comfortable and the air-conditioning works really really well. There is a stocked mini bar and complimentary water is provided. We only stayed here for about 4 hours between flights but it was nice to have a shower, take a long nap and not have to sleep on an airport bench. Takes about 10 minutes by the transfer van to and from the airport depending on traffic.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank SOLTATIO
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

The Nest was opened six months ago according to the staffs. It is in a great condition. Room is clean with small balcony.

The good:
Budget hotel with good quality of service
Free round trip transfers to airport
Welcome drink is a plus
Free wifi
Massage service and restaurant are in the property

The bad:
It could get noisy since its next to airport rail link and railway
No elevator in the building
Isolated area....get some magazines and snacks can help!
Small bathroom

Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

had a few hours in the wee hours between flights so decided to find budget hotel. this turned out to be the bargain of the year with the online company i used. package offered double room and transfers from/to airport. large room simply furnished. slept well and very quiet as hotel is away from airport flightpath (bkk is extremely busy during the night).

sadly my onward flight time meant i checked out before b/fast so cant comment on that.

transfer back to airport left promptly.

will defibitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2012