“Convenience!”

Nest Boutique Resort
Ranked #739 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Our goal was to find a place to refresh and relax between our trip from Koh Samui and our very early morning flight back home from Suvarnabhumi airport at 5:30am. The hotel is close to the airport and we weren't going to be there more than 10 hours (ended up needing only 7 by the time we got there). Paying what we did it was worth the place to unload our bags, eat some food, shower and take a 4 hour nap. Then they had the free airport shuttle that took us to the airport on time with a nice driver. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would not want to stay here my entire trip or more than 1 or 2 nights out of necessity. The shower heater wasn't working quite right and took a luke warm shower and the air conditioner wasn't working properly so it made some strange noises and didn't quite cool, but enough to be comfortable. It would be a great place for backpackers or people traveling on a tight budget. It's an interesting place in a strange location.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 October 2013

What a great little cheap Boutique hotel for a quick stopover on your way to other destinations. We were picked up free of charge from the airport. it was so good after a long trip to have a hotel so close. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were simple but very clean and quiet. Breakfast was basic but very nice and cheap in a nice setting. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here gain.

Room Tip: We had the ground floor which was great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dianne M
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We booked this hotel from AirAsiaGo.com as a flight + hotel package. It stated clearly in the package that "Includes: Free Airport Shuttle". However, the day before we traveled, we confirmed with the hotel, and they refuse to offer us the shuttle service, due to our flight arrived at DMK airport. (I.e.: Bangkok has 2 airports, DMK & Suvarnabhumi) They do not honor the detail stated in the BOOKING. At the end, (for round-trip) we need to spend about 2000TB for taking taxi service and from DMK airport to this hotel and from this hotel back to DMK airport is about 2 hours!

Room Tip: Beware when you book from AirAsiaGo.com
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KerwinNg
Reviewed 13 October 2013

It is a ten minute drive to the airport, and especially for travellers looking for a hotel near the airport for a short transit stopover, this is a great option. Yes, it is difficult to find but not when you take the free shuttle service provided, which takes you to and from the airport every half and hour, it is a great service! We had an early flight so we missed breakfast, but we had dinner there and the food was great and cheap, lots of options. The room was clean and there was free wifi, always a bonus. Overall, pretty good value considering the super cheap price!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erikaandrea
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We booked this hotel through Expedia with a free pick up from the airport which you arrange yourself. No one from the Hotel answered my emails as to how to arrange this. As we came out of the airport I asked someone from a desk to call them for me.. Someone was waiting near gate 4 with a sign so I presume they wait all day until their booked guests arrive. Transport was a brand new clean van. We took probably 20 minutes to reach the hotel. As previous reviewers have said, it is in the middle of nowhere and I doubt any taxi would know it. Check in is done through a small window and you wait outside. I requested a ground floor as we had our elderly mother with us. The room was clean and comfy. The aircon was noisy. (whats new) . Shower was hot. Free Wifi. Breakfast was extra in a separate building near the pool. We ordered toast, omlettes and juice. Very reasonable. This hotel is great for a stop over but not a holiday. I would sure stay here again for a night after a late flight instead of heading into Bangkok...And at $24 a night it is a bargain..

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor if you have bad knees as there is no lift
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Beezely
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, probably wouldn't stay again though. List of pro's and con's below:

Pro:
Comfy bed, free wifi, decent tv
Nice restaurant attached, with a variety of tasty dishes, and they make a great blended coffee for 50 baht. Most of the staff seemed pretty friendly.

Cons:
My biggest issue was the ant problem. Quite a few on the floor, and I kept finding them in the bedding. Does not make for a good nights rest.
Poor location if you want to get out and do anything. It is out in the boonies. You would have to take their shuttle to the airport link skytrain, and from there you would have to take it until you reach the main bts. Airport link is 90 baht each way i think. Makes for a boring time, but probably ok for an overnight stay if ants in the bed don't bother you.
Airport shuttle only runs once every hour from what I understand
I asked them if they had a laundry service, which they said they had. On the sheet they said they had an express service and you would have your laundry back in 3 hours. Well, They then informed me that I wouldn't have my laundry back by time I had to leave because it was raining. IDK what that had to do with anything.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jwalte371
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Initially it took me 3 hours from Bangkok train station to find the hotel - no one had heard of it and it was difficult to find. I had just traveled for nearly 7 weeks and this was the ONLY time I got lost.

The hotel itself was fine - spacious with a good TV and shower room with hot water.The bed was very comfortable but unfortunately the hotel staff had mistaken me for another guest and I got quite a shock at a 7am wake up call. On the plus side, they do a good job at waking you up!

There's a swimming pool with outside toilets (nice extra).

The staff were OK, but often felt watched as if I was about to run off with something (or not pay for the internet).

I got a lovely massage there for 300baht an hour and it was incredible. Best one I had in Thailand. Food was good and breakfast (included) was average.

I met a lovely New Zealand couple and we played some pool in a room beside the restaurant.

Room Tip: Bottom floor was fine for me.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo