“It's good”

Asia Herb Association - Phrom Phong Shop
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Reservation needed. It's in front of hilton/doubletree. I am luck that I can reserve this just 24 hours ago. Usually, it requires 2~3 day advance to your reserved day.

The service was good and they sell lots of good massage stuffs.

1  Thank PhotoTrekkerWalomi

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I came to this spa at the Phrom Phong branch twice already. The first time I came, I had a great time with the traditional Thai massage as well as foot massage. I returned the next day.

Every time, the masseuse was polite and put in effort to make me feel comfortable during my treatment. However, the skill of the masseuses vary and they don't seem to look at the information I filled on card, so despite that I tick my preference for light massage, they usually use all their strength kneading me until voiced out. They would then altered their strength to suit me, so it was still alright for me.

I felt that this is good value for money place for a pleasant and decent massage. Where can you get a 3 hour service for body scrub, oil massage and herb ball treatment, all for less than $85 SGD? But seriously, the room, though spacious and comes with an ensuite bathroom, is terribly run down.

I saw that they seem to be building an extension wing further up the street. Hopefully, they will renovation the place and give it a new life because I will be back.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is my favorite massage place in Bangkok. The proximity to the Prompong station means that it is really easy to get to. I prefer Asiaherb to Healthland because it is not nearly as crowded, there is a greater variety of massages and it is possible to book ahead of time. My favorite is the foot massage with shoulder and head massage. Amazing! One of the great perks of being in Bangkok is that you could get a great massage for next to nothing.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Beautiful little spa with a menu in loads of languages. Had a fabulous Thai massage - can't wait to go back.

4  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We went to this place for an oil massage on a saturday afternoon, the room was a bit old with funny smell, the floor was sticky everywhere. Massage was ok nothing exceptional and in the end when we finished the massage and we took a shower and the masseur on our door at least twice and asked if we were done. This was totally unacceptable and ruined the whole experience for us.

1  Thank Pgerdbhp