Asia Herb Association - Phrom Phong Shop
Open today: 07:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Upsell of vouchers a SCAM. Don’t Buy. Good massage though!!

I bought the vouchers and have used almost all of it. Had 500 baht left and it expired on August... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2020
sarj2299
via mobile
Great authentic massage.

This place happened to be just a two minute walk from our hotel on Sukhumvit soi 24. Good ambience... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020
SumithD_13
Ernakulam, India

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$8.79
from US$52.83
from US$73.47
from US$61.74
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to Bangkok a few times and I used to have my old haunts, the places you make a part of your routine. Then I heard about Asia Herb Association and suddenly my life changed. This massage place is one of the best I’ve been to. It’s excellent value for money and in a great location. The venue itself feels warm yet private, exclusive to you and your partner, with a touch of intimacy. My partner went for his first Thai massage and said it was absolutely fantastic, that he left a new man. I opted for my usual aromatherapy massage and my goodness, I feel so relaxed every time. The masseurs listen to your body, take a survey of prior injuries and communicate (not too much!) just enough to help you get the most out of the experience. Finished off with some herbal tea to bring you back to reality, this place really replenishes the whole body. My only recommendation double check where you’re booking as there are several Asia Herb branches in the same area, so make sure you know the exact location.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

Good, strong massage. Masseuse listens to what you want. Comfortable environment and shower. Will definitely go again.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019

I had an early flight to catch and this is the only spa could take me at 7am. Staff were very nice and professional. Overall, I enjoyed the massage.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Mingming02
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit in a month the last time I came I loved the foot massage so much I inisisted my husband try too. My first visit was in the afternoon and most pleasant I went home raving about how good the massage was.

On our arrival everything was great, staff was friendly but once my foot massage began I was extremely disappointed. This time our massage was at night- My masseuse kept falling asleep while massaging me!! On top of that she seemed like she was in a rush for everything. She forgot to massage the left side of my shoulder because she dozed off and I could even hear her snoring !! Totally not impressed Asia Herb we have recommended you to countless guests who visit but I will refrain from doing so now on.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Neesha B
Reviewed 4 February 2019

Every time we went there, it's never let us down. They are the same excellent standard and staffs were very nice. They recognized us!!!!

Date of experience: February 2019