“Friendly and delicious food”
Review of Brio

Brio
Ranked #228 of 11,055 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Friendly and delicious food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

It was so impressed of the friendly service and delicios food during our family dinner.

The decoration of the restaurant is nice.

Chef of the restaurant and his team is very well sevice and so friendly.

2 Thank Pui M

• Thai first
Bangkok
“Good Taste Great Service”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Brio is my first choice always when I visit Anantara riverside for the meeting quarterly. Chef is so welcome and attentive to all customers. Very generous service from waitress. The food is tasty and authentic.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank YahYa29
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Great Service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a great wood fired pizza with and nice arugula salad ... Light tasty and very affordable. There is are many other chooses to chose from , which is a great attraction to return soon

Visited July 2014
1 Thank IvanS499
Berry, Australia
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Discovered Brio last night and I'm so glad we did! When we arrived we were greeted by Chef Danillo and I have never been met with such a warm greeting walking into a restaurant. From the moment we walked through the door you were made to feel quite at home. It was like we had been transported to Italy in the middle of Thailand!
The food was also outstanding. I highly recommend the antipasti- the best I have ever tasted! Could tell that everything was made from scratch. The handmade pasta is simply delicious.
Chef Danillo also made sure the kids were not forgotten. He rallied all the kids in the restaurant so that they could watch him throw pizza dough in the air and choose their toppings. The kids got to watch how experts make pizza something they will never forget.
I must admit that our group of 5 was slightly hesitant about having italian food in Thailand (kind of felt we should only eat Thai food while we were here) but lets be honest isn't it about having food made with love! Definitely go to Brio - you won't regret it!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Joanna J
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
“Outsatnding”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Chef Danilo made us so welcome when we arrived i thought i had met with up a good friend. Chef recomend we try one of his Pizza's (which i have to say was very very good) and a couple of the his pasta creations.all of the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome.We enjoyed the food the ambience and the feeling when we left we left as friends not just cuctomers. I have been back since and again was the same if not better. It is a must try if you are in Bangkok. Chef Danilo told me he was going to another Anantara Hotel in the south of Thailand for a short stay as Chef so leaving in Phuket myself i decided to go and see for myself what he was up to. read my review on Anantara Hotel Si Kao

• Visited May 2014