“Very nice tailor!”

Ambassador & Smart Fashion
Ranked #40 of 508 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice tailor in thailand. Made a couple shirts, good fit and nice selections. I bought my friends here and he likes it. Ask for Vicky, he will make you nice clothes. This store is in a good location as well

Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Ambass23,

Thank you for writing review for us.

We are glad to hear you liked shirts made by us. We are located in very good location of Bangkok. Just 2 minutes walk from BTS Asok station & MRT Sukhumvit station.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My one and only trusted tailors in Bangkok. One of the top notch service by Vicky, service orientated from bottom to top. You can't be disappointed unless you are picking needle from the haystack.

Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Keith L,

We are glad to hear that you think we are most trusted tailors in Bangkok. Bangkok is famous for tailoring so who ever visit Bangkok must should get tailored few clothes as its very reasonable price with top quality. Our main motto is customer satisfaction so we try our best to satisfy all our clients.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is the place always perfect to makr and done your clothes service is just like a quick. Im from oman i need suits everday so always i done frim here and always with vicky thanks to all team here and thanks to indian tea also

1  Thank SASSHUKAILI
Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Sultbjdjdanghg73,

Good Day!

Thanks for writing an excellent review for Ambassador & Smart Fashion. We are glad that you always loved to wear the suits you made from us. Please keep us posted on your next requirement. You can always send us an email or give us a call.

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was in Bangkok last month and wanted to make some clothes. I just found these tailor while walking in Sukhumvit Soi 19 as was staying close by. Its difficult to decide where to go as there are plenty of tailors in Bangkok. I visited a few shops before but when I entered the Ambassador & Smart Fashion, the welcome was great. The staff is very friendly here and they recomend you really upto the fashion designs and also whcih suits you well. I am a difficult person to get fit due to my big size, but these tailors did an amazing job. I made couple of suits and a few blouses and everything was ready in four days. I got to do just one fitting and that was it. I amk very happy with the services given to me by Ambassadors of Fashion and will definitely recomend them to my friends or colleagues whoever is visitng to Bangkok and planning to make some tailor made clothes.

Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Rochelle L.,

Warm Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review here in TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your recommendations to the public about our services. Welcoming our customers and letting them feel like home is one of the vital role we are responsible for. Ambassador Team were glad that you have chosen and tried our services and were satisfied at the end of the day. Please contact us in the future if you need more clothing requirements as we also do mail orders all around the globe.

We look forward in doing more business with you.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was first introduced to Ambassador in 2004 and they have been my personal tailor for 10 years and still going. They know exactly how to make you look good. I have more than 50 shirts, 10 pants and 2 suits done over the years. And my most recent spree is 10 shirts and 2 pants. Wanted to do 2 more suits but I do not have time for fitting so have to wait till next trip. I expect them to hard sell me into getting the suit but they too acknowledge the fact that you need at least 1-2 fitting to get the right suit. So Bob was nice and said to leave the suit till my trip. The professionalism is impeccable and you cannot get this anywhere else.

Hi AndrewChia,

Good Day!

Having you for years is such a wonderful thing. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and for writing an excellent review here in TripAdvisor thank you so much. We never wanted to compromise quality just for the sake of selling, so we always give proper suggestions to every situation. We can always make your suit next time when you're back in Bangkok. Please also remember that we do mail orders, in case you would need it in the future and still don't have the time to visit here, you can always make an order via phone or email.

We look forward in doing more business with you in the future.
Have a blessed evening!