“latest fashion tailors”

San Antonio, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“latest fashion tailors”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

this is my second time I am using the services of Ambassador Fashions. however this time I got a little confused as there is another shop in Chiang Mail which is using the same name. As I was staying in chiang mai for a few days also. But let me tell you that the shop in chiang mai is not the right shop. Ambassador & Smart Fashion in Bangkok is just one place in Bangkok and no branches. i came to know whe I went to the wrong shop. The shop in chiang mai is run by some bobody from Nepal. Their qualkity and variety is nowhere nearby the original Ambassador & Smart Fashion which is located in Sukhumvit Soi 19, Bangkok. The quality here is excellent and I will keep going there again and again whenever I need new clothes. Also I can recommend this shop to any one without any hesitation. Ambassador Team, please keep it up.

Visited July 2014
Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear James C,

Our team are grateful to see you once again.

We have only one store in Bangkok. There is no branches for Ambassador & Smart Fashion. We are located at Sukhumvit Soi 19, Bangkok, Thailand.

We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services once again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“The Tailor!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Being in Bangkok for a month i had plenty of time to choose a Tailor to make a suit and some shirts. I saw dozens of Tailors before i took conclusions. This one was definitely the best due to the quality of Materials and all the help i got. Raju took excellent care of me to make sure the suit and shirts I had made all looked and fit exactly the way I wanted. He understands a lot about fashion and knows how to make you look good even if you don't have any experience in tailors. I have to thank him a lot because he was very patience and taught me a lot about suits.
Thank you Ambassador & Smart fashion! I hope to make more suits here for sure!

Visited July 2014
Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear pvarandassousa,

We greatly appreciate you for writing an excellent review for our business.

We are glad to hear you visit dozens of tailors before choosing us but you choose us due to our high quality fabrics & workmanship.

We are happy to know that you like your suits & shirts made by us. All our team is very good in fashion & details according to latest trends they will always make you the clothes which will look good.

We look forward in doing more business with you in the future.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beery Good”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome service towards to customers and their guests! Come for a visit and you will be pleased with them! No regrets with the 3 good looking shirts I made with them.

Visited June 2014
Dear Mark C.,

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review here in TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear you like your shirts made by us. Customer service is most important motto of our business.

Bangkok
“Very nice tailor!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice tailor in thailand. Made a couple shirts, good fit and nice selections. I bought my friends here and he likes it. Ask for Vicky, he will make you nice clothes. This store is in a good location as well

Dear Ambass23,

Thank you for writing review for us.

We are glad to hear you liked shirts made by us. We are located in very good location of Bangkok. Just 2 minutes walk from BTS Asok station & MRT Sukhumvit station.

Singapore, Singapore
“One tailor you shall not miss.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My one and only trusted tailors in Bangkok. One of the top notch service by Vicky, service orientated from bottom to top. You can't be disappointed unless you are picking needle from the haystack.

Visited July 2014
Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Keith L,

We are glad to hear that you think we are most trusted tailors in Bangkok. Bangkok is famous for tailoring so who ever visit Bangkok must should get tailored few clothes as its very reasonable price with top quality. Our main motto is customer satisfaction so we try our best to satisfy all our clients.