As a Holiday Inn Priority Club (Platinum) member I regularly stay at the Holiday Inn Silom when in Bangkok for business.
My stay on June 14th was the first time I've stayed on a standard floor and used the main entry check-in. My preference is the executive club floor which has a private check-in service. My wife and I along with two friends were traveling together so the standard floor (with a suite upgrade) was acceptable.
Upon check-in, they had booked my wife and I in a room with a king bed and our friends in a room with two queen beds. I had requested two rooms, both king. The hotel and no other king bed rooms were available so we opted to check in to one room and wait a few hours until another room became available.
I must compliment the check-in manager as she was very detailed and went out of her way to work out the logistics of a second room to meet our requirements.
The hotel's facilities are incredibly well maintained, friendly staff and a superb breakfast.
Thank you Holiday Inn Silom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok