We had been staying with my sister in Hua Hin before we flew out of Bangkok to go to Bali, we had an early morning flight so thought it best to book a hotel in Bangkok so that we could have a few hours sleep before we went to airport. My sister booked us in to the Executive rooms at Holiday Inn Silom, we have stayed in many Holiday Inn hotels in the UK but we got quite a shock when we arrived the lobby is gorgeous and because it was an executive room we were taken to the executive lounge to book in which was very relaxed. The room was gorgeous with views over the city, the bathroom was huge with large walk in shower and separate bath tub. The executive lounge is open for alcoholic drinks and nibbles from 6pm. we ate at the restaurant which was a lovely buffet. The only disappointing thing was that we were only staying there for a couple of hours would have loved to stay longer and try out the facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok