Firstly allow me to say i love coming to Thailand, the food, the people they all contribute towards the experience.
Now the company i work for puts me up here. As always the staff are always friendly and helpful.
I decided to order some room service to compare, after several attempts i managed to get through to the purple ob the other end of the phone and i was somewhat understood i guess. I say i guess because I'm not sure i got what i ordered (i was hungry and decided not to complain) the food itself was ok but I'm sure it could have been better.
I was put in the old part of the hotel which thankfully doesn't smell of humid carpets. Maybe it was just my floor or not that time of year. The hotel does have a newer pay to it and i would definately recommend you get one of those rooms preferably.
What i also like to see is how the hotels i stay in recycle. The holiday inn has the usual linen and towel deal where they won't wash them everyday unless you put a card ob the bed or towel in the bath but it also has all its toiletries that ask wrappings are biodegradable and made of natural plant oils. Thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok