InterContinental Bangkok
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Golden House(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
3,408 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonerawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfour seasonsfitness centerbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This hotel has everything you can ask for, great location, lovely,luxurios and spacious. Great restaurants within the hotel as well as a great bar. The pool area is nice on the rooftop and there's a great spa abd fitbess area too.

There is just nothibg to conplain about, simply amazing!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Family stayed for 1 night to do some Xmas shopping early December.

Friendly and efficient check in then taken up to Club lounge, which is on top floor (and is well worth the extra.) while all details taken etc.

2 inter-connecting rooms as requested with very comfortable beds.

Hotel was decked out for Xmas with lights and trees which was very nice to see. Location is very handy for Central mall, MBK and the Paragon malls. AS there were 4 of us it proved much cheaper to get a taxi than the skytrain and a lot more convenient when laden with shopping.

We had a meal in the Hotels italian restaurant 'Grossi' which really had fantastic food and very good wine by the glass. It is such a shame that this quality of restaurant is in an aetrium with a 'walkway' going straight through the middle of it for a small mall to access the outside. Not the most relaxing environment.

The Club lounge has a happy hour offering very good wine (inc Sparkling) and cocktails along with light snacks. it was obvious that some people just ate their dinner there and there would be enough for a decent meal if you got there early. We turned up towards the end when the choice proved a bit limited (given the above).

Only other point to note is that although we were given late checkout (4pm) the room doors still turned themselves off at midday so we had to be let in to collect our bags.

Valet parking was efficient and the door staff very friendly.

overall a very good stay

Room Tip: a club room is worth the little extra
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
FOM I, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2011

Dear Guest,

May we take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on the tripadvisor review. We are delighted to see that you have an enjoyable stayed with us on your recent visit at our property.

However, with regard to door lock that was not function properly, we had already addressed the issue with departments concenred in order to avoid the reoccurrence of this nature. Please accept our sincere regret for the inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind observations, and feedback as it will help us to improve our facilities and service to achieve the highest level of service excellence. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at InterContinental Bangkok.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

excellent location, room, facilities, service.. real 5* with asian excellent service. I have no issue at all with this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments on room, facilities and service of InterContinental Bangkok. We would be most delighted to welcome you back to stay with us on your next visit to Bangkok.

Please feel free to contact me personally to arrange your room reservation.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I cannot recommend this hotel more. My husband, 2 year old daughter and I stayed here and everything was 5 star. The club lounge was first class and was the best i have seen. When they say they make cocktails they mean it and canapés, afternoon tea and breakfast was excellent. Service outstanding, rooms modern, pool lovely and very central to all the nice shops. I will stay there when next in bangkok for business.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad to hear that you, your husband and 2 years old daughter had a wonderful experience during staying with us. Your compliment on room, facilities, staffs and especially the service at Club InterContinental is really appreciated.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed 12 December 2011

I was deeply impressed by Intercontinental Bangkok's Instant Service. Whenever I requested something it got immediately and properly addressed. Even more impressive was that each time I got a phone call from Instant Service shortly afterwards enquiring if my request had been fulfilled. Once, when some minor problem with the air-con was corrected during my absence I had a message under the door when I returned informing me that the technicians had checked everything and it should be in order now, which it was.

This is truly Five-Star!

Overall I liked the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the accommodation a lot.

Only slight disturbance was the packed Club International Lounge over the weekend. But the service and atmosphere there was nice too.

I also like Balcony Lounge, Fireplace Grill and Charm Thai (Holiday Inn) a lot and am a regular guest there during my longer stays in Bangkok when I am living in a serviced apartment.

I would recommend Intercontinental Hotel and its Bar and Restaurants to my friends.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank whmch

Dear Guest,

Your beautiful comment on the staff especially our Instant Service Team served as further inspiration for us to do what we do best which is providing memorable experiences for our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in our hotel. It is our great pleasure to know that we met your expectations and have created a delightful experience for you.

Thank you once again. We look forward to your next visit at InterContinental Bangkok.