InterContinental Bangkok
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$64
US$25
Agoda.com
3,409 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonerawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfour seasonsfitness centerbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel lobby and rooms are well furbished and maintained - as per what is usually expected in an Intercon hotel. The location is superb, just outside a BTR station where there is lots of dining and shopping options. Ordered the burger for room service and they managed to do it just like how I like it medium rare. Worth mentioning is the gym and gym classes that they have. The gym is large and have sufficient machines even during peak hours. All of them are "newish". I popped in for the Thai boxing on Wednesday and though I could only stay for 30 mins, I enjoyed myself.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HiruD, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel and for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel and the central location. We are glad to read that you had the opportunity to attend the Thai Boxing class and found our gym facilities modern and extensive.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is just 5 minutes walk from metro, convenient enough to travel around. Concierge is always smiley and very happy to share. The chief concierge (name forgotten) showed some very interesting local markets for handy gifts, and his service was perfect.

Pro: metro nearby, service

Con: traffic jam inside the city

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
HiruD, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience at the InterContinental Bangkok. It brings us much joy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased to read your appraisal of Khun Thanarat our Chief Concierge for our personalized service and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts.

We look forward to welcome you back home very soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The best customer service from the Club Intercontinental Staff. From remembering my name and personal details from my previous visit to assisting me in fixing a flat tire, the staff is beyond reproach

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for supporting The InterContinental Bangkok and also taking the time to share you stay experience with us.

It gave us much pleasure to read your comments and to hear that you enjoyed the Club InterContinental Service. We have shared your kind compliments with Ms. Mam our Club InterContinental Manager and her team for their service and good to know that we have been successful in looking after our Loyal Guest

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I am someone that prefers staying in smaller hotels than larger ones as I like the interaction from staff that you get there.

However, somehow they get it right here! We stayed here 3 nights last month and they were simply perfect, staff recognised us and seemed to be genuinely interested in us.

The room was beautiful, the view exceptional, the pool on the roof - incredible.

It's expensive, but you know that before you go, and it's worth it.

But the reason I give this such a high rating is down to a couple of staff members in particular. Her name was May in concierge. And ask for her if you need something.

We had a dissapointing meal at a restaurant in town that I have been to before and loved. I decided to go there and asked concierge to book it for me which they did. Unfortunately the experience there was dreadful. On return to the hotel the doorman which sadly I have forgotten his name but hope he gets the credit he deserves asked me how our night was. I explained and he sympathised with me. Shortly after I passed May who explained this had been brought to her attention and investigated this and had the manager write me an apology.

I will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Bangkok and for taking the time to share a review of your recent stay. It is great to hear you were impressed with the hotel’s room and hotel associate. We have shared your kind compliments and appreciation with Khun May our Concierge and Khun Big our door man for their service and good to know that our team members looked after you well.

Please accept our sincerest apology that you were left to feel disappointed with the restaurant experience. Our team chief concierge has communicated your concerns to the restaurant to improve over their service.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel locate at the center of the city, next to BTS station thus easily connected to everywhere. The gym provides best facilities especially who look for complete set of weight and machines. Personal trainers has excellent service and can provide complementary fitness program. Sauna,steam and Jacuzzi have high quality, good for body soothing after work out. The gym are always clean with premium hotel service. Swimming in the pool on 37th floor can be enjoyed with fascinating view.

This gym is one of the premium gyms in the city. Good for those who needs to maintain good work out routine while enjoying holidays in Bangkok.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Bangkok and also for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. Your kind compliments have been shared with our Infinity Fitness Team members and we are glad to hear that you enjoy your workout.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.